roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its only funny if they have the cd player attached to their belt.

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i remember about 3-4 years ago, for some reason i started using the yellow sony cd player. i just felt like using CDs.

i think cuz everytime i bought a cd, i wanted to listen to it right away. and i couldn't do that with an mp3 player.

....my dad still uses cd players since he is not too fond of ipods and mp3 players. I am thinking about getting my parents ipods for christmas...

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I still have my Walkman, though.

I do too and sometimes use it to listen to some old CDs that I never ripped to my computer and iv got way more money than mayor has ever seen in his life
alien.gif

i remember seeing someone put this as a status on FB and i promptly deleted them. this just seems like a real condescending way of thinking. even though i ownan ipod, not everyone can afford one and music is an essential part of life.. no reason someone should be deprived of it just because they dont have money.

i let out a good gummi chuckle (remember those?) at those pics. I still have mine. Beastie Boys intergalactic still spinning/skipping in there.

People who dont have a computer wouldnt likely use a CD player to listen to music since they'd have no way todownload/charge their MP3 player.

Who cares, music is music. You do you and worry about your *%#%, don't worry about what others have.

Originally Posted by jehims

....my dad still uses cd players since he is not too fond of ipods and mp3 players. I am thinking about getting my parents ipods for christmas...

exactly + the sound quality is better, but of course op dont know anything about sound quality, seeing how he thinks those crappy earphones by dre are good
laugh.gif

Ok, so what's up with you adding "though" at the end of nearly every sentence?
alien.gif

Dude might know better music than you, so doesn't matter.

you shot harold in the head, though.

he didn't even do nothing, though.

b legit came back and shot you, though.

you got the hookup on chicken, though...

/thread though...

Back
Top Bottom