Someone Should Sign Latrell Spreewell...

just for this ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
i know its mad late but i forgot all about this ..

I loved him in his "Spreeeeee For Threeeeee" Knicks days. I would be delighted to see him come back.

I would be delighted to see 1999 come back.

my fav WARRIOR of all time!! who else can choke the %#*! out of their coach and still play for another team?! hahaha

As a Knick, he's overrated. His Warrior days are underrated. Can't decide who is the 3rd best SG of the 90s after MJ and Drexler - him or MitchRichmond. Amazing player. Phenomenal defensively. I think that it was during Spree's rookie season that MJ said that Spree guards him as well as anyone.Offensively, he had all kinds of moves. One of the best open court players of all time. He was like an energy bolt on the court. I remember his 96-97 season,he had an insane step back 3-pointer move that he was regularly hitting. Unstoppable move.

I wish he hadn't ruined his career like that. The man must contemplate suicide for turning that deal down, especially these days with the economy and all.

He's got kids to feed.

How unpredictable.

Dude used to always do those OD strong fast break 2 handed dunks...
laugh.gif

I wonder if he still has the braids. Those joints were always terrible.

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

I say the Raptors should sign him, so he can choke out Jason Kapono and Jamario Moon...
he'd instantly become the best shooting guard on the roster

dude really does need the money to feed his family
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I loved him in his "Spreeeeee For Threeeeee" Knicks days. I would be delighted to see him come back.

Back when the NBA was good.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

As a Knick, he's overrated. His Warrior days are underrated. Can't decide who is the 3rd best SG of the 90s after MJ and Drexler - him or Mitch Richmond. Amazing player. Phenomenal defensively. I think that it was during Spree's rookie season that MJ said that Spree guards him as well as anyone. Offensively, he had all kinds of moves. One of the best open court players of all time. He was like an energy bolt on the court. I remember his 96-97 season, he had an insane step back 3-pointer move that he was regularly hitting. Unstoppable move.

I wish he hadn't ruined his career like that. The man must contemplate suicide for turning that deal down, especially these days with the economy and all.
He's got kids to feed.
How unpredictable.
I grew up in a Sprewell loving house, was one of the reasons I started watching basketball.
pimp.gif

As a kid, I was convinced that him and Joe Smith would own the League
laugh.gif

*raises the roof*

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Back when the NBA was good.

You mean back when the Knicks were good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom