Someone school me on Terio

BjhWKnjCMAA1wPu.jpg
The things girls/women do for fame...looks don't even matter lol. Just be famous, these thotianas will flock your way.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was in my city (Toronto) on Saturday for a club event, missed out but I did see this posted by a friend of mine:

Gimmick withstanding, dude is really still a little kid; hope they're investing that $$$ for him properly.

Still dont understand what this kid talent is.

Talent that people pay 5gs for. He barely dances, when he talks, he talks like hes on a respirator.

I mean, I see that hes energetic but 5gs? I feel like they using him.

The thing that i find really crazy on his IG

is that you would have some broads defend dude

saying dont make fun of him he is just a little boy

but be the same birds that will take time out to make

a pic or repost a pic talking about

blu-ivy and her hair

but for real they should consider his health

even from a hustle stand point if you want his 15 minutes to last 

make him drop some pounds he would surely be more in the spotlight

then hell they speak on childhood obesity all the time

just make him an example that it could be done ****

you already got the resources 

I wanna laugh but it's just sad now...

It's been sad from the jump.

He's being exploited by his own family. The vid J Capo posted was the first time I actually looked at him for what he is...a child.

His handlers got their priorities ****** up and I have doubts that anything good will come from this in a few years.

He was in my city (Toronto) on Saturday for a club event, missed out but I did see this posted by a friend of mine:

Gimmick withstanding, dude is really still a little kid; hope they're investing that $$$ for him properly.

the darkness on his hands are going away...

good sign... circulation might getting better

What I still don't understand is what that Valerie Orsoni girl has to do with him. I mean yeah I see her in the gym with him on a couple of posts, but is she "really" helping him workout or is it just for show? If anything she should be helping him lose those pounds cause she does fitness. She's around him alot so wshe would be perfect

what if he turns out to be as tall as his cousin that made him famous in the first place?

what if he got some hoop skills n his blood?

Still dont understand what this kid talent is.

Talent that people pay 5gs for. He barely dances, when he talks, he talks like hes on a respirator.

I mean, I see that hes energetic but 5gs? I feel like they using him.

Essentially the second coming of soldier boy. Overweight little kids are generally known to lack confidence, however, son was in his video rolling dice with a swagger equivalent to three cam'ron's 2 t.i.'s and a pinch of David Ruffin. Dude had pro athletes mimicking his dance. The hypeman holding the camera played a big part in it too.

Last edited:
kid in the yeet vine might be my cousin :lol: I'm like 90% sure, wthhh :lol:

I hope he takes Terio down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom