someone PS me ........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at some of the PS's

You guys are fools. The thread starter loves to be the center of attention like this, for some reason. I think it's a fetish he has or something, becausehe already made a thread where he asked people to photoshop his pic and saw the results. And now he did it again, knowing what would happen.

But funny PS jobs though..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You guys are fools. The thread starter loves to be the center of attention like this, for some reason. I think it's a fetish he has or something, because he already made a thread where he asked people to photoshop his pic and saw the results. And now he did it again, knowing what would happen.

laugh.gif
no because even though theres alot of funny pics someone actually did what i asked for ,fool.

Originally Posted by Saba

You guys are fools. The thread starter loves to be the center of attention like this, for some reason. I think it's a fetish he has or something, because he already made a thread where he asked people to photoshop his pic and saw the results. And now he did it again, knowing what would happen.

laugh.gif
no because even though theres alot of funny pics someone actually did what i asked for ,fool.
There's always that ONE NTer that thinks he knows something everyone else doesn't.
smh.gif

OP's a good sport, got what he wanted, and everyone's happy. Kudos.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Saba

laugh.gif
There's always that ONE NTer that thinks he knows something everyone else doesn't.
smh.gif

OP's a good sport, got what he wanted, and everyone's happy. Kudos.
laugh.gif
for real man, chill. everybodys happy, well put.

Naw dudes an attention +**@+, he could've learned from then till now how to do that, but he took this route. It's all good though.

Back
Top Bottom