Someone Is Sitting On Top Of Me When I Sleep.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Do some situps and pushups son. You're just frail. <3

laugh.gif

it happened to me one time too. i believe it also happens when you sleep on your back...

I went to sleep and woke up with espn on and my room was a bright blue (cause of tv) i tried to move to turn it off or turn over but i couldnt. then I saw my dog on the floor, funny thing was my dog couldnt have gotten in with my door closed and the fact that they sleep with my parents.

started freaking out....tried to yell for my brother (room right beside mine) nothing came out. so I just closed my eyes and prayed

the worst experience of my life
EDIT-btw i had the flu 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

serious question

are you obese?...

ive heard this as well. im 15 lbs overweight and ive lost 5 of that since the start of june. hopefully that will decrease this happening.

also. when my neck is not supported good, it can happen. i breath thru my mouth when i breath and it can cut off oxygen if my head is too elevated or too low.

it happened to me one time too. i believe it also happens when you sleep on your back...

I went to sleep and woke up with espn on and my room was a bright blue (cause of tv) i tried to move to turn it off or turn over but i couldnt. then I saw my dog on the floor, funny thing was my dog couldnt have gotten in with my door closed and the fact that they sleep with my parents.

started freaking out....tried to yell for my brother (room right beside mine) nothing came out. so I just closed my eyes and prayed

the worst experience of my life
EDIT-btw i had the flu 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

serious question

are you obese?...

ive heard this as well. im 15 lbs overweight and ive lost 5 of that since the start of june. hopefully that will decrease this happening.

also. when my neck is not supported good, it can happen. i breath thru my mouth when i breath and it can cut off oxygen if my head is too elevated or too low.

yeah this happened to me once, I remember hearing my brother say something and I answered and when he did not respond I tried to move couldnt for about 20 secs and realize I was never actually talking or hearing anything.

But yeah I believe it has to do with not getting a good enough rest and sleeping on your back. Since than I don't sleep on my back anymore.

yeah this happened to me once, I remember hearing my brother say something and I answered and when he did not respond I tried to move couldnt for about 20 secs and realize I was never actually talking or hearing anything.

But yeah I believe it has to do with not getting a good enough rest and sleeping on your back. Since than I don't sleep on my back anymore.

It's definitely scary and even dangerous sometimes, like when you put your blanket over your head accidentally when shifting around sometimes and eventually, it's almost like you're suffocating because there's not enough air under the covers. When you get that sleep paralysis, you can feel the lack of air but you can't move and it feels like you're struggling for your life!

It's definitely scary and even dangerous sometimes, like when you put your blanket over your head accidentally when shifting around sometimes and eventually, it's almost like you're suffocating because there's not enough air under the covers. When you get that sleep paralysis, you can feel the lack of air but you can't move and it feels like you're struggling for your life!

Dammit you just reminded me that this happened last night to me
laugh.gif

When it was happening i was thinking to myself "darn it, not again!" then fell back asleep

Dammit you just reminded me that this happened last night to me
laugh.gif

When it was happening i was thinking to myself "darn it, not again!" then fell back asleep

Originally Posted by Star Scream

This $**% scares me. When im trying to go to sleep, it feels like someone is
sitting on me and i cant move. Not even a muscle. I cant talk or anything.

The only way i can move is by will power and keep telling myself to move.

@*# is going on with me. Anyone else have this problem?
its the position you sleep in, somehow you're cutting off your blood circulation

Originally Posted by Star Scream

This $**% scares me. When im trying to go to sleep, it feels like someone is
sitting on me and i cant move. Not even a muscle. I cant talk or anything.

The only way i can move is by will power and keep telling myself to move.

@*# is going on with me. Anyone else have this problem?
its the position you sleep in, somehow you're cutting off your blood circulation

I've gone through it like 2 or 3 times. I just don't panic,realise what's happening and wake up.
But maybe it's because I'm a lucid dreamer too do idk...
and it does feel like your going super saiyan trying to wake up from it lol

I've gone through it like 2 or 3 times. I just don't panic,realise what's happening and wake up.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

pimp.gif
knew i wasn't the only one

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

pimp.gif
knew i wasn't the only one

Back
Top Bottom