Someone in CA is leaving dolls that resemble residents on doorsteps

Oh my state, never stops delivering when it comes to outrageously weird ****. On a ligther note I was on Hollywierd Blvd. one night, and witnesses a guy challenge another man with a similar hat as he to a dance off by gesturing in the form of some rather wack break dancing moves, whistles, and head gestuers.  I was so high at the time I thought, "this can't be real I have to be dreaming".

:nthat:

nthat.gif
YOO!  Homie in the button down was on a very on point example of the homie on the blvd, but much wacker.  That slit between the legs of tho
smokin.gif

The other cat on the blvd's face tho
roll.gif
.  It was straight up just like this

XZJSgPg.gif

Last edited:
That's HELLA scary I mean porcelain dolls are already HELLA scary. 

**** orange county sherif department though. 

The police is going to catch whoever is doing this.. I don't know what the police is going to charge them with..

Damn.....

Free Dolls?!? I don't know what they're tripping bout. Come Christmas time, those things would be going straight to EBAY, EASY CASH!!!

That's when you stop investigating and you just leave. Srs.

Next it's pics of you in the shower made out of dead rat skin and blood. No thanks

Last edited:
Mad creepy and I'd be on the hunt but what are the police looking for? No crime has been committed

I HOPE that their looking for fingerprints and cross checking them with their database of sexual predators and pedophiles.

This sounds like some serial killer ****. :smh:

it's good that they are actually looking into the situation even if no crimes have been committed, maybe they can stop a crime before it happens. That would be great.

that **** mad creepy though

Back
Top Bottom