someone broke into my @@*!## house!!!

after a nice nite out with my lady

i come home around that 2 o'clock hour (post time change)

and my back door is wide the hell open

and the kitchen window is smashed
mad.gif

someone broke into the crib...
mad.gif

went through all my un-mentionables...
mad.gif

and what is it they took, you ask???

my computer, a DS pair of calis, and a full carton of juice...
mad.gif

$@# is that???
indifferent.gif

so now i'm at my mama's...
mad.gif

if detective grissom, warren or anyone else finds an NTers dna...

you're lunch meat!!!

oooooo

i'm heated

Sorry to hear that man.

When I was young my house got broken into by some dudes around the way and these fools took jewelry, game systems, etc.. and had the nerve to eat bolognasandwiches while doin it
smh.gif

Luckily I got everything back

Damn dog, that sucks. I remember same thing happened to me. Dude took my laptops, my Louis Vuitton duffle, and piece of cake. N' didn't even take themusic recording equipment, the shoes, nothing.

On a side note, chasing some tail around 5:46am, my !*## drove into big *%* pile of mulch that someone inexplicable dumped in Southview apts parking lot.F'd my front bumper up. Luckily, a Frat bruh came to help me dig the Lex out.

Now I got a $500 deductible to pay.
frown.gif

its some bum dudes in these streets but what type of coward break into another mans home and take juice? I hope someone put the smash to dude for you. Peoplethese days!

thanks everyone...

yeah, i have insurance but its all principal

all day i've been riding thru the streets like snoop in "baby boy"

You had renters insurance, so I wouldn't even trip.

Only thing now is, seriously consider relocating. Just off GP.

Moving back in the exact spot--especially with this sounding like [Redman interlude] NIN--won't be a good look for you.

Although no one was hurt, and everything taken or damaged is materialistic and will be replaced, its natural to be on your Cyprus Hill "Kill A Man"stance.

That stance ain't gonna fade until you move out of that unit.

Talking from experience.......

Sorry to hear that bro, just curious are you renting or buying? The reason I ask is because you should really consider getting a security system (andobviously if you're renting then you can't make the call to have one installed), I'm having ADT install one this weekend and I was surprised by howreasonably priced it was. Especially since I'll be gone 12 hours a day and can see evidence where someone tried to break into the back door of my newplace I figure it's $$$ well spent. Again sorry to hear about the bad news, I'm sure you wish now you had put rat poison in your juice
laugh.gif

dang sucks at least youa int lose nothin serious...

Someone broke into my cousins house while he was still there w/ my Aunt... tied em up beat em and took all their money and credit cards... after that cant takestuff like this for granted...

got Dammit! My house got broken into last Wednesday! Bastards got 4 laptops ( yes we had 4 laptops total) a digital camera and my Jordan 3 bag. I'msnatching that bag on site cause I haven't seen one in the city in the past year. I will be scarce round NT until I get my reup together. iPhone beenholding me down since the event. I was set to move in 2 weeks. It was all good just a week ago. Literally!!!

Back
Top Bottom