Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understood numbers and math....I dont know how to explain it but I just dont understand them...

I have never understood numbers and math....I dont know how to explain it but I just dont understand them...

Google sacred geometry and really try hard to work with numbers in your head. You can start by calculating your change when you buy things in cash, and doing calculations in your head whenever you feel like pulling out a calculator. Resist the calculator for small calculations and work your way up.

Can we do a recap thus far?

Most interesting post here?

Most slept on?

Anything debunked/solved since the thread opened?

etc

coasttocoast a.m

Wed. 5/8/13

First Hour: Science/culture journalist Annalee Newitz talks about how humans will respond to mass extinction events.

Second Hour: Retired psychology professor from McGill University, Don Donderi, has spent the last 50 years studying evidence for UFOs, ETs and abductions, working with the late Budd Hopkins and Stuart Appelle. He'll discuss the copious evidence for these phenomena, which should not be dismissed by mainstream science, yet is.

The 'Brazilian Atlantis': Geologists find part of hidden continent buried beneath the Atlantic Ocean dating back 100 MILLION years

Granite samples could have been submerged by the Atlantic Ocean when Africa split from South America 100 million years ago

Geologists have dubbed this mysterious continent the 'Brazilian Atlantis'

More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-Atlantic-Ocean-dating-100-MILLION-YEARS.html

laugh.gif

no derailment here...back to the topics. 

Last edited:
I trying to find the video on youtube but I can't find it. its about a theory that technically were living in the 1800's and that somewhere along the lines that "we loss track of time" between 1100-1500's and they have proof on it. during that time language apparently didn't develop/evolve like it normally would. Architecture has evolved over centuries (gothic, neoclassical etc) yet no standing building has be made during the allotted time or at least kept record of. The only example of it in the video I think was a Baroque style church was made in germany when that style wasn't used until the 1600's and then the year on the church said it was founded in 1150.

I'm not talking out my axx but i seent a video
laugh.gif

I trying to find the video on youtube but I can't find it. its about a theory that technically were living in the 1800's and that somewhere along the lines that "we loss track of time" between 1100-1500's and they have proof on it. during that time language apparently didn't develop/evolve like it normally would. Architecture has evolved over centuries (gothic, neoclassical etc) yet no standing building has be made during the allotted time or at least kept record of. The only example of it in the video I think was a Baroque style church was made in germany when that style wasn't used until the 1600's and then the year on the church said it was founded in 1150.

I'm not talking out my axx but i seent a video:lol:

there are theorists that say we got fiber optics from aliens that worked with the gov't which of course is used in almost everything tech now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom