Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disgusting man. Makes me never want to buy produce from supermarkets again.

I went to a farm last week with my girlfriend to pick pumpkins. They also let you pick apples, blueberries, strawberries, broccoli, etc when in season.

I picked some apples and MAN there is something about knowing that your fruit is fresh and wholesome that makes it so much better. Plus they were tasty as hell anyway.

And they're imperfect too. They're a litttle rough, browned a little. Not what I was raised on necessarily. But that's how they should be.

I'm sticking to farmers markets from now on.

^^ what’s your thoughts?

I’ve met a lot of good men who were frat bro’s but can easily see the top for what it is.

Also, something about this Kaep situation looks off to me. I know it’s being celebrated now, but I’ve always looked at taking a knee as a sign of submission. Now they got him as GQ man of the year, posing as a panther, but keeping it a buck what’s really changed?

On the other hand you got Marshawn whose been sitting for a minute, and doing everything else he does and it gets no coverage.

I could be wrong, but kaep seems like something that was crafted to keep people under the illusion of progress.

Disgusting man. Makes me never want to buy produce from supermarkets again.

I went to a farm last week with my girlfriend to pick pumpkins. They also let you pick apples, blueberries, strawberries, broccoli, etc when in season.

I picked some apples and MAN there is something about knowing that your fruit is fresh and wholesome that makes it so much better. Plus they were tasty as hell anyway.

And they're imperfect too. They're a litttle rough, browned a little. Not what I was raised on necessarily. But that's how they should be.

I'm sticking to farmers markets from now on.

That’s usually a good move to stick to farmers markets, but be careful because a lot of times there are wholesalers there who are just reselling the same produce you get at the supermarket but because they set up a booth at the market people perceive it differently. Just ask them who grew it and where it came from

Consipiracy theorist are the worst

Where is the line drawn between skeptic and wild, "off his rocker" conspiracy theorist?

The world as we view it is hardly as it seems, right? We can't honestly believe everything we're told. It just isn't true. But it seems like, and this is not specific to anything here but rather in general, that the more people have bought into the "official account" the quicker they are to call someone with a different/contrasting POV a conspiracy theorist crazy.

For example, if you really believe that 9/11 was an act of foreign terrorism and NOT an act constructed by our government, then all these conspiracy videos look insane and the people who buy into them are just as crazy. But then again if you aren't convinced either way, you see both sides with a more objective POV and the unofficial theories start to look more legitimate.

Then, at what point, has a conspiracy theory gone too far? Are there some things that just HAVE to be true? Is there any topic where conspiracy theories are just internet crazies being crazy?

Flat Earthers get it pretty hard.
Round heads think Flat heads are not only crazy, but elementary and borderline slow.

as foolish as the flat earthers are, one thing to take away with it for the average dim witted american is that it got them, even for a bit, to learn to research something on their own and look at different sources besides the only one they're used to whether website or CNN etc etc. even B.o.B currently is trying to raise money to shoot his own satellite up there and figure it out once and for all:lol:

Where is the line drawn between skeptic and wild, "off his rocker" conspiracy theorist?

My parents were teenagers when JFK was assassinated.
Most people I have spoken to or seen talk about it from their generation do not believe the official media story or the official warren commission report.

The events surrounding JFK's demise make up a conspiracy.
So a lot of people out there are technically conspiracy theorists and it makes sense to be that way.

I hope that offers some perspective for some of the younger cats on here.

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 5.43.30 PM.png

get it?

Everyone is a conspiracy theorist about SOMETHING. So to call anyone THAT is like a human calling another human a hypocrite; when we all are hypocrites

I don't know what he's aiming at exactly but that painting recently sold for $450 million . its a Da Vinci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom