Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
that spirit science vid has a lot of interesting points
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, my mind was definitely blown

Reply to 'Wow! Signal'

The mysterious 1977 SETI radio detection known as the "Wow! signal" is finally getting a response from humanity via a project by the National Geographic Channel and Twitter. Tweets sent with the hashtag #ChasingUFOs June 29-30th will be combined into a single message that will be beamed into space in the direction of the signal on Aug. 15th-- the 35th anniversary of the 'Wow!' event. Further details here.
http://www.space.com/1629...alien-message-reply.html

Everything that is described in the bible is actually events describing ancient alien life on earth, or so my co-worker explained to me via some documentary he watched.

Originally Posted by tampakix

Everything that is described in the bible is actually events describing ancient alien life on earth, or so my co-worker explained to me via some documentary he watched.

Can u ask him the name of the documentary? Post it on here if u can.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

If you have an hour to burn check this out, mind will be blown multiple times
pimp.gif
Someone thread this vid..Im banned from posting in General lol

Gonna need the name of this doc.

Also does anyone have any good Mind Blowing docs that are on Netflix right now?

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

If you have an hour to burn check this out, mind will be blown multiple times
pimp.gif
That video was truly eye opening, for the connection of information. I'm about to check out some of the books they mentioned but that Drunvalo guy... when I have time I want to look into him, his background etc

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm
Not to say it's real or unreal, but I feel the "predictions" were so "legit", it's probably a hoax; anyone could put on old clothing, change it to 1980 and make a video.

Not to mention, we have no clue who he is.

coasttocoast a.m

Thursday June 28, 2012

Hosted by George Noory

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the 30 acres of the mysterious 12,000-year-old limestone pillars that have been excavated in Gobekli Tepe, Turkey, including bizarre carved creatures and eerie totem. She'll also share an update about the Baltic Sea mystery.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
... like what?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

roll.gif
... like what?

the wheel Ezekiel saw in the sky comes to mind

Originally Posted by Grey

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

roll.gif
... like what?

the wheel Ezekiel saw in the sky comes to mind

The wheel Ezekiel saw is one thing. It's another to say "everything that is described in the bible is actually events describing ancient alien life on earth.
The latter sounds absolutely ridiculous

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

coasttocoast a.m

Thursday June 28, 2012

Hosted by George Noory

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the 30 acres of the mysterious 12,000-year-old limestone pillars that have been excavated in Gobekli Tepe, Turkey, including bizarre carved creatures and eerie totem. She'll also share an update about the Baltic Sea mystery.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you tune in to coast to coast.
I remember hearing on the radio before but can't find the station again, thanks.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

mind. blown.

Great video.
Wow
��
eek.gif
MAAAAAN I wish in my lifetime i could see this theory play out this was some mind blowing stuff. Anybody got info on those indestructible emerald tablets??? i wanna read em

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Great video.
Wow
��
eek.gif
MAAAAAN I wish in my lifetime i could see this theory play out this was some mind blowing stuff. Anybody got info on those indestructible emerald tablets??? i wanna read em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom