Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

No prob man.

I'm gonna try and break down prestige later on in the week.

Chris Nolan is notorious for occult knowledge implementation in to his movies.

"Mans" story is told in movies all the time though.

...I had a new barber at the shop my brother and I run...During my break, I burned Sour with him and another friend, he took but 3 pulls....Long Story, Sorta Short....

Dude went zombie mode quick.....Complaining of a dry mouth, babbling non-stop, floating in and out of conscienceless, he said he felt like 'he had no life in him"

In about 10 minutes it went from funny to bad. Homeboys eyes rolled back, his knees buckled, his head rolled along his shoulders/collarbone like Will Smith in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and crumpled between a parked car and sidewalk....

Turns out he called 911 too....on Que, an ambulance and firetruck pulled up less than 30 seconds after his descent to the concrete

2 paramedics approached my pale friend and asked him his name which he could not recall. They asked him what he took and he said "really good weed"

Both paramedics both :stoneface: 'ed me! I'm 6 2 with foot long dreads and burgundy eyes at this point, I look guilty as ****.... so I slid in the shop and watched homie leave feet up on a stretcher!

The whole block came outside to watch including local citizens , local hustlers, customers from a beauty salon, Spanish & Chinese restaurants, even the other barbershop 4 doors down 

I say 60/75 of the people watched the whole thing and heard why he was now in a stretcher and were :rofl: (|I )

Since then easily 200+ people asked me where I got the bud from and homie been on the Jesus trip too, even  though he still listens to Shoot em Up styled Reggaeton

My local friends now refer to Sour Diesel, simply as Stretcher or Benji in honor of Blazed Benjamin.

He was refused medical treatment when he made it to Schenectady's Ellis Hospital. He was also laughed at in the ER where they told him he was 100% stoned and offered him apple sauce and juice. I would have gave him a snickers and some milk IMHO :smh:

He came back on the Jesus trip the next day but has yet to burn. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

I wanna layer my characters better so I'll be looking forward to that Prestige breakdown, Hallywood. If you got more stuff like that, or reading material post it up por favor.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

No prob man.

I'm gonna try and break down prestige later on in the week.

Chris Nolan is notorious for occult knowledge implementation in to his movies.

"Mans" story is told in movies all the time though.

can't wait for Nolan's Interstellar, due out later this year. :smokin

moreso a teaser than a trailer, but this, along with the rumored plot, got me geeked.

Last edited:
damn my bad hes on the second half meaning the 3rd hour of the four hour show. the theory is called the ancient astronaut theory. just looked it up on coasttocoastam.com you can listen to it in recent shows section and skip to the last 2 hours
also wonder who would win in a fight. george nory or art bell lol

aye how can i listen when i go to coast to coast am.com its telling me i need to become a member to listen and then telling me the amount i need to pay to become a member
anyone got a link to the show so i can listen to last nights broadcast :nerd:

EDIT: i think i found it

Last edited:
71.6 Questioner: As an entity goes through the death process in third density and finds itself in time/space, it finds itself in a different set of circumstances. Would you please describe the properties or circumstances of time/space and then the process of healing of incarnative experiences that some entities encounter?
Ra: I am Ra. Although this query is difficult to answer adequately due to the limitations of your space/time sound vibration complexes, we shall respond to the best of our ability.

The hallmark of time/space is the inequity between time and space. In your space/time the spatial orientation of material causes a tangible framework for illusion. In time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders of that property known to you as time. This property renders entities and experiences intangible in a relative sense. In your framework each particle or core vibration moves at a velocity which approaches what you call the speed of light from the direction of supraluminal velocities.

Thus the time/space or metaphysical experience is that which is very finely tuned and, although an analog of space/time, lacking in its tangible characteristics. In these metaphysical planes there is a great deal of what you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation.

The extreme fluidity of these regions makes it possible for much to be penetrated which must needs be absorbed before the process of healing of an entity may be accomplished. Each entity is located in a somewhat immobile state much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat immobile state in time. In this immobile space the entity has been placed by the form-maker and higher self so that it may be in the proper configuration for learn/teaching that which it has received in the space/time incarnation.

Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the higher self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the process and means of spiritual evolution at which time the entity will consciously take part in all decisions.

I posted a couple of weeks ago in the movie thread "Her." I feel like should post it here too.

Don't read if you haven't seen the film.

I watched the movie again and I can't help but see Samantha symbolizes the soul; conscious without a physical body that is also in time/space and can be anywhere at the same time. Theodore for one represents the human beings; full of emotions, complicated in many ways and also conscious in a different plane. Once Samantha reached another level of consciousness, she felt it was time for them to part and go on their separate way. Theodore tried to follow her conscious thoughts but couldn't. The relationship between our soul and our physical matter (Human being) is a love story within itself. The soul (Samantha) needed Theodore (Human) to progress onto another level of understanding of experience itself subjectively. We are all souls living and learning our ways into another level of ourselves. Thus, just like Samantha we too going to progress onto another level of consciousness and go on to different ways from ourselves.

I believe movies speak to our subconscious mind and we need to be consciously be aware. I just want to share that with you guys. I really like this film.

maldonado maldonado I know it's gonna be the business, I'm hyped for it.

I wanna layer my characters better so I'll be looking forward to that Prestige breakdown, Hallywood. If you got more stuff like that, or reading material post it up por favor.

This is my break down of prestige. This one is purely my own interpretation so take it for what it's worth.

The prestige tackles the concepts of reincarnation, the ego, and a divine motherly figure that loosely draws on gnostic inspiration. You can also, easily make the Isis, Osiris, Horus, and Set connection.

For background reference, the gnostic gospels speak of how the original feminine energy known as Sophia birthed an abomination known as adolobroth. This abomination was completely masculine and had no balance. Ashamed of her creation, she cast him from the heavens into what some would say is our reality now. Adolobroth began to create entities with no souls. To give man a chance for redemption she broke her self up into infinite crystal pieces so that man could find his way back to heaven through women. Hence the holy grail craze from a few years ago.

Angier and Borden are two up and coming magicians trying to find their way. Their famous for their slip knot trick.

I perceived this portion of the movie as man in his prime. Aware of his soul/conscious, they're able to move through the illusion/dimensions effortlessly. Angiers soul becomes foreign to him once he loses it in the illusion which is signified by his wife dying.

From this point forward angier and Borden become enemies.

One point to note, is that at this time angier is a shallow magician who is more worried about the presentation of tricks.

Borden is a do it himself guy, who is willing to get his hands dirty and push himself to the limit of the illusion.

This portion of the movie represents the examination of the subconscious. Borden is willing to dig deep while angier is shallow and mainly guided by his ego.

Borden is the first one to get his hands dirty when he cuts his digit off to maintain his cover with his twin. This reflects that he is aware that humans are dual natured with a soul/ego combo. Losing his digit represents the painful process of shedding the ego.

Angier begins working with his new assistant scarJo. She represents his chance for redemption. During their time together he tries to figure out an old asian mans trick with a fish bowl. Again I think this is a reference to earth being a circular figure that is constantly veiled in illusion comparable to fish in the bowl idiom. Fate again is attempting to tell Angier that this is all just an illusion.

Borden begins to perform his version of the prestige trick. Angier sees it and is convinced its real magic. ScarJo tells him it's an illusion. So consumed with his ego, he sacrifices his soul to Borden again. His soul being scarJo/chance at redemption.

Borden sees that angier figures out the trick. Him and his twin/ego discuss trying to figure it out. He tells the twin/ego let it go it'll kill you.

The twin goes under the stage and sees angier what he thinks is angier killing himself. Angier constantly being reproduced for the magic trick represents the process of reincarnation. Because he sacrificed everything for the possession of worldly objects he must go through the process of death again and again. "Everytime I dropped in the box, I never knew who was gonna come out" or something to that effect.

Borden tries to break angier free but is caught in the process and sentenced to death. This symbolizes Borden detaching his ego completely and leaving it to deal with the consequences of the illusion.

Because he kills his ego he is able to live everlasting with his daughter.

Angier must go through the reincarnation process because he never figured out his ego wasn't real.

The women/soul is always the saving grace. The final feminine energy being he daughter.

Again sorry for the lack of cohesion. A few more topics conveyed in the movie, but I feel like reincarnation and mastering the ego are the most important principles.

Not sure if anyone has watched Left Eye's documentary but she was heavy into the Numerology game. She was also a very spiritual creature. She also spoke on how she felt a spirit was chasing after her in her last days and caused her to crash and kill a young man in Hondorus named Lopes. But my question is this.

How does one incorporate Numerology into this everyday life? Aside from having the knowledge of it, how do you USE it?

saw this link on my fb newsfeed will read later

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphys...e-spiritual-experiences-too-claim-scientists/

Hallywood, I still gotta listen to that Melanin video you linked me too. Don't wanna rush it and jump in and half-assed listen to it, so bear with me.

DC, I doubt this answer your question, but Darren Aronofosky's Pi is about a character that tries to interpret and discover the patterns in reality and he comes across this 216 digit number with dire consequences. It's an indie art film that's a little zany looking but I recommend it if you have 90 minutes to yourself. It's on Netflix instant.

A thought I had.

Say humans and the planet are a spiritual complex that exist one in the same.

Much like a body has ways of curing itself were going through that process right now. When we first find out were sick it's usually through self examination and then the issue is brought to the forefront and cured. Not in a pharmaceutical BS type of way, but cured as in completely alleviated from the body.
Much like a pimple, if left on its own it'll rise to the skin secrete the **** heal itself and be done with.

Say that violence and a lot of things prevalent in our current generation are things that have always existed in the entirety of our spiritual complex but things have finally reached a pinnacle so that we can cure ourselves of the disease and that's why it's been brought to forefront as of lately so much.

THE ROTHSCHILD PRAYERBOOK

A celebrated masterpiece of Renaissance manuscript illumination, The Rothschild Prayerbook features lavish and extensive illustrations by the most renowned and sought-after illuminators of the early 16th century, including Gerard Horenbout and Simon Bening. Among the highlights of this hand-painted Book of Hours is an exquisite miniature with the Virgin and child on a crescent moon, one of a group of illuminations by the painter Gerard David. Boasting an illustrious provenance, it joined the fabled collections of the Rothschild family in the 19th century. In 1999, when the Collection of the Barons Nathaniel and Albert von Rothschild were entrusted to Christie’s in London, the prayerbook sold for over $13 million, a world record for its category. This January, it returns to auction for the first time in nearly 15 years. To learn more about The Rothschild Prayerbook, watch the video below and view the eCatalogue.

In 1999, the book sold for a record setting $13 million.

Will be on sale for 12-18 million dollars
at the Rockefeller Center 1-29-14 for the "Renaissance Sale"

It's back in the auction again.

"The finest illuminated manuscript"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom