Somebody ate my coworkers lunch... where they do that at?

they installed cameras in the lunch room where i work at...

there was an apparent lunch bandit that was eating peoples food for about a week.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

The Death of Eric Cartman
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
more...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i saw somebody at work putting back my lunch on top of the fridge and dude was still chewing... i cussed the dude out and checked my food.... i had some fried chicken, the big piece of skin was missing on the thigh... why not take the whole damn piece?, i know everyone loves fried chicken skin but damn...

The Death of Eric Cartman
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
more...

laugh.gif
 Reminded me of this:
job-fails-and-here-we-go.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Gordonson

My roommate would eat my food, my fridge was in the living room.  I left a junior whopper in the bag and put it in my fridge.  I come back to our suite to eat it and the bag is empty.  Fool ate the burger but put the empty bag back and watched me look at it without saying a word.  Next day I ate a box of cookies he had.  He thought our other roommate ate it and complained to me about it.
Find out who is eating other people's food and eat their food.

Blatant Disrespect 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Looking back at it, it was kinda funny.  
laugh.gif

I was close friends with all my roommates so I wasn't going to fight him over a burger.  Plus he always hooked me up with free liquor and weed.
that explains it

Originally Posted by Gordonson

My roommate would eat my food, my fridge was in the living room.  I left a junior whopper in the bag and put it in my fridge.  I come back to our suite to eat it and the bag is empty.  Fool ate the burger but put the empty bag back and watched me look at it without saying a word.  Next day I ate a box of cookies he had.  He thought our other roommate ate it and complained to me about it.
Find out who is eating other people's food and eat their food.

Blatant Disrespect 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Looking back at it, it was kinda funny.  
laugh.gif

I was close friends with all my roommates so I wasn't going to fight him over a burger.  Plus he always hooked me up with free liquor and weed.
that explains it

one of my old co-workers did this once, except he left money behind in the food's place.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

still grimey, though.

one of my old co-workers did this once, except he left money behind in the food's place.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

still grimey, though.

Stuff happens ALL the time at my job, bunch of grimy people. One time I brought in 2 chicken sandwiches from home, with a little container of ketchup for me to dip em, ate one before my shift started and put the ketchup in the fridge for the 2nd one to eat later...bread bits from double dipping the first sand mixed in the ketchup and all. Came back on my meal break and the container was empty just sitting in the fridge.

My co-worker for about a week straight would bring a hero/soda/poland spring tied in a bag...and everyday someone would untie the bag and take the water. He finally got fed up and one day put a half bottle of Visine in the water, it never happened again.

Stuff happens ALL the time at my job, bunch of grimy people. One time I brought in 2 chicken sandwiches from home, with a little container of ketchup for me to dip em, ate one before my shift started and put the ketchup in the fridge for the 2nd one to eat later...bread bits from double dipping the first sand mixed in the ketchup and all. Came back on my meal break and the container was empty just sitting in the fridge.

My co-worker for about a week straight would bring a hero/soda/poland spring tied in a bag...and everyday someone would untie the bag and take the water. He finally got fed up and one day put a half bottle of Visine in the water, it never happened again.

Real talk it's part of the game @ work. I've seen a dude get washed up due to this. The dummy got caught washing the Tupperware then said he knocked it out the fridge and it fell. The owner then said let me smell your breath. Lmao lmao

Real talk it's part of the game @ work. I've seen a dude get washed up due to this. The dummy got caught washing the Tupperware then said he knocked it out the fridge and it fell. The owner then said let me smell your breath. Lmao lmao

This happened to one of my co-workers once. She had brought in some left-over chinese chicken and broccoli. Well, lunch time comes around and we go to the break room. She opens the container and someone ate all the chicken pieces and left the broccoli and rice. It was hard....but I didn't bust out laughing.

This happened to one of my co-workers once. She had brought in some left-over chinese chicken and broccoli. Well, lunch time comes around and we go to the break room. She opens the container and someone ate all the chicken pieces and left the broccoli and rice. It was hard....but I didn't bust out laughing.

Back
Top Bottom