Some parent's should be shot for what they name their kids...

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by MrSalvadorean

My mans Aunt met someone named La-Ia
Pronounced la/dash/ia
Wow...

Now that's just stupid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant Stop Laughing!!!!
That's ridiculous

I also have a friend named "Peter Pan".. Yes, that is his real name. Lol couldn't tell if he was serious the first time he said it.

I know two people named "Again" and "Yam-sum", I don't know if thats how you spell them correctly, but thats how their pronounced

One of my boys name is Sir.

His brothers name is Mr. spelled just like that too on his birth certificate.

there was a kid on volleyball team with me back in my senior year of h.s. dude was 6'6 and couldn't even dunk. his name was bennett bennett

I knew two girls in high school named Mercedes and Caprice. I used to tease Caprice and tell her that her parents named her sister after a fine Germanautomobile and her after a cop car.

nerd.gif
My name is pronounced 2 boy

mad.gif
I used to get 3 girl, b4 3 except after 1, any number combination from1-9. Then I grew up. They paid the price.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWest

Cause her baby daddy don't really care
She's so precious with the peer pressure
Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexus (a Lexus)

i knew a dude name "Marciano" which translates to "Martian" in english, no lie....
alien.gif

this is for the oldschool Nt'ers but does anyone have that Yearbook picture of the asian kid "dat ho"

that mess was so funny

edit^ whoa i didnt even see that post lol

a basketball player for wisconsin a few years ago was named duaney duaney (unsure on the spelling) and i believe he had a brother who played at syracuse

Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, & Trig

How you name your kids after something people run on, a city in England, a fictional dwarf, crappy champagne, and mathematic functions?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Of course, I'm talking about...

Spoiler [+]
sarah_palin_02.jpg

There was also some kid that played ball for St Ray's in the Bronx back in the day named Majestic Mapp. I heard he had a brother named Scientific lol

Back
Top Bottom