some more dope AM90s

FYI
air-max-90-classic-cool-grey-011.jpg

The Nike Air Max 90 is one of those styles that has been released in so many colorways that it's easy to become desensitized to how great a sneaker itis. Then a color scheme like this comes along and does it the proper justice it deserves. The Air Max 90 has rarely looked better than it does in thisincredible colorway. The cool grey upper is surrounded by simple black and white accents with some nice touches of green that really pop. The combination ofcontrasting colors in just the right spots should get any fan of this shoe drooling at first glance. These are expected to be a Footlocker Europe exclusive,but we'll keep you informed of any additional release info.

0.jpg

Nike has been giving the ladies lots of love in the form of Air Max 90s lately. Even though Valentine's is gone, it appears this trend will continue. Appearing in a black synthetic nubuck upper with white and pinkfire accents, this pair is sure to please. The layered hexagonal pattern on the ankle/heel makethese stand out from the normal pink and shrink faire. These are ready for all dainty feet now at Purchaze.
air-max-90-sample-white-black-purple.jpg
233537508_o.jpg
233538460_o.jpg
233538223_o.jpg

Sneakerheads love rare and exclusive kicks. That's one of the main facets of the shoe game, right? Here's your chance to get a hold of a pairbefore anyone else has 'em. Set for a May 2009 release, we found a delicious pair of Nike Air Max 90 samples perfect for guys or ladies. The upperfeatures white leather, perforated on the toebox, along with a black patent leather mudguard and purple accents. Shoes are designed on US mens size 9, sothese are the perfect expression of how the Air Max 90 was intended to look. If you act fast, you can cop these from mzayco on eBay and be the envy of not just your neighborhood, but the entire world!

Sexy is a term used for describing someone or something that is sexually attractive to you. Their just shoes man. Oh and GodsAngel301, might wanna take thatvid outta your sig.

The first pair is ok, but could've had so much more potential.

^^^

Tell that to the guy who referred to the Persians re-release as "nuttin' time".

Stop the madness.

been wanting to cop a pair of am90s lately. never tried getting a european release before. wonder how hard it will be.

the first ones are posted (by me), and they stole the picture from jordan8420 and just erased their tag and added their own tag. shady.

Adding the first pair to my list.. I will get them but not anytime soon.

why do the womens 90s get the soft mesh on the toe and the mens get that hard ballistic mesh that I hate.

Back
Top Bottom