Some info I found for 2013 releases UPDATE-pics of AJ 1 HI Blacktoes

combining the XIII's already scheduled to drop in 13, it'll be another rough year for budgeting
eyes.gif

frown.gif
need hare's chrome's and grape's with no 2nd thought.

If those crimson III's come out as I imagine and similar to the leaked catalog pic they could be decent! maybe a pair of the I's but I hardly cop them anymore just cause of how many I've had over the years..and no im not old lol im 24

apart from grape v's everything else is crap, crap, and more crap. When are going to get some xvi's already???

Oh.. and very intrigued in seeing pics of the suns 8 and the hyper blue colorway, on the fence with playoff 8 and low xi

my bad in the last comment I said chromes, I thought they were dropping
tired.gif

apart from grape v's everything else is crap, crap, and more crap. When are going to get some xvi's already???
Disagree on the crap but however.. midnight xvi and cherrywood's would warm my soul LOL. I love all of em even the ginger but those were my two fav out of em all when I had em in my skool days

XVI's would be nice.  At this point JB is pretty much dropping stuff that I already have or giving me no reason to pay attention unless the I's have Nike Air on 'em.  Guess I'll have to see what NSW has to offer from the Retro dept because otherwise 2013 is the year I go back to the runners.

Back
Top Bottom