-Some fat guy thinks its sweet and gets Flooded LMAO- Vol "You got knocked the ___ Out!!!"

big dude took combos to the face
laugh.gif

My God!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

20100721-combos-pepperonipizza.jpg

But props to that guy for handling his business after being so RUDELY sucker punched over a stupid thing. 
pimp.gif

My God!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

20100721-combos-pepperonipizza.jpg

But props to that guy for handling his business after being so RUDELY sucker punched over a stupid thing. 
pimp.gif

damn watched with no sound so i didnt get the full story. that being said, if you sucker punch someone, you deserve every bad thing that comes your way.

damn watched with no sound so i didnt get the full story. that being said, if you sucker punch someone, you deserve every bad thing that comes your way.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Recreation? Seemed staged.

I thought that too...But once he started fist tapping his face, I thought; "Nah...this !@$! has to be real"
laugh.gif

with all the angles, it seemed fake, but like said, them punches was VERY REAL lol

VERY fake. go to 0:48. dude who was throwing the punches got a mic on
laugh.gif

Wow
eek.gif
laugh.gif
dude got up like "I know I didnt just get punched..."

sick.gif
sick.gif
at that 12 pack of punches he gave dude
30t6p3b.gif
Night night.

I thought that too...But once he started fist tapping his face, I thought; "Nah...this !@$! has to be real"
laugh.gif

with all the angles, it seemed fake, but like said, them punches was VERY REAL lol

laugh.gif

Wow
eek.gif
laugh.gif
dude got up like "I know I didnt just get punched..."

sick.gif
sick.gif
at that 12 pack of punches he gave dude
30t6p3b.gif
Night night.

Those shots to the big dude when he was on the ground looked light as hell but he got unloaded on and started snoring. 
eek.gif

Those shots to the big dude when he was on the ground looked light as hell but he got unloaded on and started snoring. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well it is a tv show, so.......

Back
Top Bottom