-Some fat guy thinks its sweet and gets Flooded LMAO- Vol "You got knocked the ___ Out!!!"

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

lol this big dude is a disgrace to all us big dudes

he HAD him and let him get up. i was surprised ol boy didnt mount him.
i would destroyed big boys face.

lol this big dude is a disgrace to all us big dudes

he HAD him and let him get up. i was surprised ol boy didnt mount him.
i would destroyed big boys face.

wow

the dude's girlfriend shoulda rolled him onto his side so he doesnt die

wow

the dude's girlfriend shoulda rolled him onto his side so he doesnt die

Damn. Dude seem like he got a heart problem or he a juicer cuz his movements were slow throughout.

Damn. Dude seem like he got a heart problem or he a juicer cuz his movements were slow throughout.

I'm watching in class so the volume is off and I seen vid play and I'm like RIP to little dude and then 
eek.gif

Big boy had it commin, would've wrecked dude if ol' boy didn't catch the softies and pull him off.

I'm watching in class so the volume is off and I seen vid play and I'm like RIP to little dude and then 
eek.gif

Big boy had it commin, would've wrecked dude if ol' boy didn't catch the softies and pull him off.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Recreation? Seemed staged.

I thought that too...But once he started fist tapping his face, I thought; "Nah...this !@$! has to be real"
laugh.gif

I thought that too...But once he started fist tapping his face, I thought; "Nah...this !@$! has to be real"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

with all the angles, it seemed fake, but like said, them punches was VERY REAL lol

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

with all the angles, it seemed fake, but like said, them punches was VERY REAL lol

Back
Top Bottom