Some Disneyland Info/Help/secrets/Facts

Quote:
What's the point of this? I've never believed this rumor just because it makes absolutely no sense. Like Disney can't find ANY females to be these characters so they use guys instead? Right....

My friend used to be a lead (the person in charge walking around making sure everything is going well) and she told me this because she had worked there for five years so she knows a lot about these things.

Quote:
there is a half court bball court on the top of the matterhorn
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
i went on matterhorn 17 times in one visit
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamFreshPrince
Team M.B.S.W.

i visited disneyland and CA this week and the nemo line is crazy and its not worth the time. i waited 2 hours for the ride. the fastpass works wonders. go to CA 1st and get all that done with when the park opens cause nobody really goes there 1st.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Yep, I always go to Disney CA Adventure first. I usually go there and down a few beers first then I go on the rest of the rides. :lol:
laugh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
-they won't drain the submarine ride b/c the water is actually holding up the matterhorn. the matterhorn is actually sinking.

Quote:
-tinkerbell is actually a dude that flies down from the matterhorn.

Actually, the submarine ride was drained for quite awhile for them to remodel for the nemo ride.

Also, TINKERBELLE is actually a lady, not a man.

Quote:
there is a half court bball court on the top of the matterhorn

This is true! but the court is INSIDE, not on top. Back when Walt wanted to build a mountain (matterhorn), he first had to go thru the city of Anaheim. Of course they declined the project because who wants a mountain in a middle of nowhere, but they mentioned that he should build a gym instead. So Walt decided agreed to build a "half court basketball gym" with a mountain outside of it and a roller coaster going thru it!

Back
Top Bottom