SoleFly Air Jordan 13 DX5763-100 Release Date

Where are all the hypocrites at now who try to give me flak about redundant/rehashed pictures hours apart after another person initially posts them? It's evident the same thing has now transpired in this thread, but the only difference is a different person posted the same pictures in a magnified format hours after I initially posted the pictures in Instagram format. No flak for him though.

Why hasn't anyone bothered to point out the redundancy element with that one? Another perfect example of hypocrisy or double standards on this site.

Why hasn't someone come up with "those same pictures were previously posted a few posts or pages back" energy?

How backwards is it on this site?

Where are all the hypocrites at now who try to give me flak about redundant/rehashed pictures hours apart after another person initially posts them? It's evident the same thing has now transpired in this thread, but the only difference is a different person posted the same pictures in a magnified format hours after I initially posted the pictures in Instagram format. No flak for him though.

Why hasn't anyone bothered to point out the redundancy element with that one? Another perfect example of hypocrisy or double standards on this site.

Why hasn't someone come up with "those same pictures were previously posted a few posts or pages back" energy?

How backwards is it on this site?
nwo-scotthall.gif

Sometimes those reposted pics be back to back, and that’s always hilarious… but post whatever you like

On the topic of the shoes, I like the idea of UNC blue on 13s, but these look bad

It's like they tried to be experimental with these by trying to integrate or mix odd colors with Tar Heel blue, but the execution just came out bad.

100000% understand why some people hate them.

The liner and the AJ9 style mudguard are questionable choices. Tongue too.

The new pictures look great. I can appreciate the subtle revisions to a classic model.

So who else here knew that these are allegedly releasing tomorrow, the 2nd?

If so people probably wont get them until next year if their last JB collab is any indication. Hopefully interest levels are the same, but resellers will probably still try to buy them all just to sit on them and end up selling at a loss, which I am ok with as well.

Any more info on the release?

If so people probably wont get them until next year if their last JB collab is any indication. Hopefully interest levels are the same, but resellers will probably still try to buy them all just to sit on them and end up selling at a loss, which I am ok with as well.

Any more info on the release?

I had no clue. But, I'm out. Execution on these were wayyyyy off

This is proof they're 💩 out of ideas with inspirations based on what the caption elaborates regarding this colorway. So are these supposed to be some "Retirement Life XIII"?

Back
Top Bottom