Soldier's Daughter "Didn't Want to Let Go"..get the tissues out...

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

haven't even clicked the link and i'm already crying...

reminds me of this video...makes me cry everytime i hear it...

can someone embed it please...

http://www.youtube.com/v/zr1pwZXf65w&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/zr1pwZXf65w&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/zr1pwZXf65w&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/zr1pwZXf65w&hl=en&fs=1&

Stuff like this tears me up, man.
frown.gif

Damn, this is making tearing up. cry.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

damn man...i swear today i've been trying to keep a positive mindset but upon entering this thread and clicking that video by DJ sammy .. just got me in that sad mood man. !$%@ ... i really wanna press fast forward on life or just end it.
smh.gif

you shoulda swapped with that kids pops if your so keen.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

damn man...i swear today i've been trying to keep a positive mindset but upon entering this thread and clicking that video by DJ sammy .. just got me in that sad mood man. !$%@ ... i really wanna press fast forward on life or just end it.

Why man? What's going on?

Cry and be sad over this? Why? That soldier took an oath so he needs to go do his job. As far as I am concern dude is ALIVE so what is there to be sad for? Because his daughter didn't want to let go? Give me a break.

I'll reserve my support and condolences for the ones that don't come home which as of Oct 6, 2009 = 5,130 and counting!!!!!!!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'm just proud that there are black soldiers standing next to white soldiers, they are all brothers I'm so touched by how far we've come these past years. But we have so much farther to go <3
this isn't 1895, why wouldn't black soldiers stand next to white soldiers?

So because it's not 1895, people can't be proud of for certain things? Hmmm... interesting.

Maybe he's from an area where black & white still don't get along? Maybe he's from a family that taught him to be equal even when racism still exist? Maybe... perhaps.
eyes.gif

but still this isn't 1895

do you think that all white people are racist?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Cry and be sad over this? Why? That soldier took an oath so he needs to go do his job. As far as I am concern dude is ALIVE so what is there to be sad for? Because her daughter didn't want to let go? Give me a break.

I'll reserve my support and condolences for the ones that don't come home which as of Oct 6, 2010 = 5,130 and counting!!!!!!!
tired.gif

Idk why. but when I read this then looked at your sig I started dying.
laugh.gif

but
frown.gif
at that vid

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I'm just proud that there are black soldiers standing next to white soldiers, they are all brothers I'm so touched by how far we've come these past years. But we have so much farther to go <3

So because it's not 1895, people can't be proud of for certain things? Hmmm... interesting.

Maybe he's from an area where black & white still don't get along? Maybe he's from a family that taught him to be equal even when racism still exist? Maybe... perhaps.
eyes.gif

but still this isn't 1895

do you think that all white people are racist?

There's a point on both sides. I think jumpman was being sarcastic because he's usually being sarcastic, but I dont know...

Either way, if out of this, you got "black and white soldiers are stand together" then you're behind. You seriously need to catch up with thetime and what's going on right now. I'm glad that you notice that racism is becomming less of an issue for some people, but your perspective and focusis off. If you were being serious...

eyes.gif
LOL sorry then I was wrong

Next time I use eat a restaurant with my white friends, I'll be sure to express how proud I am that we can eat in the same restaurant, and attend the sameschool. I'll be sure to express this same pride the next time I smash a white woman without fear of being lynched.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

haven't even clicked the link and i'm already crying...

reminds me of this video...makes me cry everytime i hear it...

can someone embed it please...

Stuff like this tears me up, man.
frown.gif

wow this is sad, especially cuz i know fathers who have died

those soldiers there are creating orphans like her overseas

just saying.

eek.gif
that picture is priceless..

i wouldn't have the courage to pull the little girl away either..

I tried my hardest now to cry during that 9/11 video, but right when the video ended..a tear rolled down my left cheek.

Uhh you mean 1948?

Back
Top Bottom