Soldier's Daughter "Didn't Want to Let Go"..get the tissues out...

http://www.nbcphiladelphi...-to-Let-Go-63629627.html

Paige+Bennethum+and+Dad+soldier+hold+hand.jpg

I'm just proud that there are black soldiers standing next to white soldiers, they are all brothers I'm so touched by how far we've come these pastyears. But we have so much farther to go <3

haven't even clicked the link and i'm already crying...

reminds me of this video...makes me cry everytime i hear it...

can someone embed it please...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

haven't even clicked the link and i'm already crying...

reminds me of this video...makes me cry everytime i hear it...

can someone embed it please...

Stuff like this tears me up, man.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'm just proud that there are black soldiers standing next to white soldiers, they are all brothers I'm so touched by how far we've come these past years. But we have so much farther to go <3
this isn't 1895, why wouldn't black soldiers stand next to white soldiers?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm just proud that there are black soldiers standing next to white soldiers, they are all brothers I'm so touched by how far we've come these past years. But we have so much farther to go <3

Here we go

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by JCH3
this $%+% right here just depressed the %*!% outta me ... %*!% am i alive for? i dont do $%+% for the world ...

first time i heard this my throat hurt from crying so much...#+%@ broke my heart...all i could think of is that her dad won't be here to walk her down theaisle at her wedding...and her graduation...

Just finish reading the article on yahoo news.. The part that got was when they said "NO ONE HAD THE HEART TO REMOVE HER". Hope he comes backharmless.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Here we go
that's like saying im proud to see white and black kids in the same classroom

damn man...i swear today i've been trying to keep a positive mindset but upon entering this thread and clicking that video by DJ sammy .. just got me inthat sad mood man. !$%@ ... i really wanna press fast forward on life or just end it.

So because it's not 1895, people can't be proud of for certain things? Hmmm... interesting.

Maybe he's from an area where black & white still don't get along? Maybe he's from a family that taught him to be equal even when racism stillexist? Maybe... perhaps.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom