Sock Dart

Good luck to you guys with the nikelab and the stone island app. I'm done since sns shipped and this dsm order. 

my dsm order shipped but no order confirmation from hanon...but my payment went through and another guy said his hanon order shipped. goodluck have fun ya'll

Yeah all my darts are sized down but someone that bought 2 Stone Islands this morning said these are tighter and you need to go up.
He said they run small so go with your normal size and not to size down. Basically saying to go tts. 

He said they run small so go with your normal size and not to size down. Basically saying to go tts. 
Yeah but Im 9.5 (closer to 10 than 9) and all my current darts are 9s which I ordered from Hanon but when he said that I ordered 10s from DSM so all I need is Obsidian which Im gonna go 10 as well, hope he was right. Salty I even checked DSM and saw em up late :smh:

Last edited:
MF Gooze...have you gotten your order confirmation/shipping from hanon when the links went live around 2 am?

went with 9s for both the blacks and seqouias

Last edited:
Yeah but Im 9.5 (closer to 10 than 9) and all my current darts are 9s which I ordered from Hanon but when he said that I ordered 10s from DSM so all I need is Obsidian which Im gonna go 10 as well, hope he was right. Salty I even checked DSM and saw em up late
mean.gif
Ahhhhh got you. Yeah having a half size be your tts is tricky, but hopefully you're good nonetheless.

I was able to get a pair on NDC. Stone Island app says the store is closed and the SI website isn't showing a link for purchase.

As someone who sized up for the first dart he ever bought... I can tell you that you should size down

They're totally different than normal darts. Everyone at lab sized up.

I tried on my tts and normal dart size - these run very small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom