Society has officially lost it... SMH

Censoring art is trash. Even the wack **** like this song should stay in rotation

Now some say its underlying tone of toxic masculinity will influence the younger gen, they are wrong.

No one below 90 yrs old even listens to that ****.

All i say is leave my hiphop alone. Ya can have a field day banning white music. But let hiphop be.

Censoring art is trash. Even the wack **** like this song should stay in rotation

Now some say its underlying tone of toxic masculinity will influence the younger gen, they are wrong.

No one below 90 yrs old even listens to that ****.

All i say is leave my hiphop alone. Ya can have a field day banning white music. But let hiphop be.

Pandora is ******* trash for this reason. It randomly censors rap songs that I’ve given the thumbs up to. So at random, I’ll be listening to a bangin ghostface killah song that I want to hear more often and it will be edited to sound like a god damn mr Rogers theme song. I don’t know how this is legal, as it only really affects rap music.

Let me guess, you didn't watch the clip. Watch it and you'll see that I'm talking about.

I've seen Scarface and Friday multiple times. I know the line from both movies. The analogy is still turrible.

Where are "they" going to ban Friday from? Your bluray/dvd player? They coming into your home and physically removing it?

Hacking your computer and deleting the digital copy?

I've seen Scarface and Friday multiple times. I know the line from both movies. The analogy is still turrible.

Where are "they" going to ban Friday from? Your bluray/dvd player? They coming into your home and physically removing it?

Hacking your computer and deleting the digital copy?
It comes on TV, doesn't it? Maybe not ban the whole movie but at least delete that part.

I just listened to the song for the first time.

I’ll just put it like this. People got a right to be offended if they choose to. They shouldn’t get outraged that not everyone else takes offense to it either.

At the same time, let the offended rock without calling them soft.

There needs to be a middle ground in that regard. If you want to be offended by something, have at it. Just don’t go vilifying others for not feeling the same, and if you’re not offended by something that others take the wrong way, let them feel how they do without calling them soft.

Problem solved on both sides.

It's the playful rape considered courting of the 40s.

Of course it's eventually get checked. Especially in this current era.

Why does anybody care about this song being banned? This can't be a big part for w/e problem you got with these ppl.

I don't get it. I've heard young thug rap about shooting kids, selling dope and other murders, no one blinks an eye. He posts a figure of speech comment/joke about rape and he's getting slammed on Twitter.

Screenshot_20181214-205502_Chrome.jpg

https://amp-capitalxtra-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.capitalxtra.com/news/young-thug-slammed-shocking-rape-joke/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#aoh=15448420928601&amp_ct=1544842100891&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.capitalxtra.com/news/young-thug-slammed-shocking-rape-joke/

I don't get it. I've heard young thug rap about shooting kids, selling dope and other murders, no one blinks an eye. He posts a figure of speech comment/joke about rape and he's getting slammed on Twitter.

Screenshot_20181214-205502_Chrome.jpg
We (as a society) seem to care about all things rape now.

I ain't mad at them gettin a him tho, son says some dumb stuff

Kanye say what he want about Drake, but Thug definitely was put in the game to mess with Wayne :rofl:

Well some people get mad at everything and some get mad at some things. People just gotta realize we all react differently to stuff.

Back
Top Bottom