SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

NikeNews_AtleticoDeMadrid_HomeKits_2021_4_rectangle_1600.jpg

What gen? Vapor 13 or 14?

never seen that before

Superfly 7 so vapor 13 gen

You can see a tiny hole up by the toe as well. The knit if fine underneath but the skin provides all the texture so if it peals off it will literally be playing in a sock :lol:

Time for some new boots i guess

Superfly 7 so vapor 13 gen

You can see a tiny hole up by the toe as well. The knit if fine underneath but the skin provides all the texture so if it peals off it will literally be playing in a sock :lol:

Time for some new boots i guess

I'd definitely take my chances on the warranty program w/ wear like that. Get yourself a free pair back.

First Liverpool kit ever? or first Nike Liverpool kit, cos liverpool have had some bangers

Ever. To be fair their all red home template is a classic, but a uniform red look definitely not my thing. Hard to make that stand out in a good way aesthetically to me. Haven’t appreciated any of their aways either.

The new LFC Nike stuff is just absolutely fire. Can’t wait for the throw back yellow third range to drop 😮‍💨

Tiempo Legend 9 dropped this morning. Snagged the "Focus" limited drop.

focus-2-min.jpg

https://www.soccerbible.com/performance/football-boots/2021/07/nike-drop-the-tiempo-legend-9-focus/

Was hoping the Rawdacious pack would be first out the shoot, but NDC is struggling so hard with ACTUALLY HAVING BOOTS AVAILABLE ON LAUNCH DAY over the last year that it's ridiculous. The Mbappe Rosa was never even made formally available in the USA, and we're still waiting on the Spark Positivity CR7 Superfly (maybe it will come out now that the tournament is actually over...)

black-6-min.jpg

black-9-min.jpg

black-11-min.jpg

Tiempos and Vapors look incredible, I’m not sure what’s going on with the new GT’s. They look the exact same as the old ones to me

black-6-min.jpg

black-9-min.jpg

black-11-min.jpg

Tiempos and Vapors look incredible, I’m not sure what’s going on with the new GT’s. They look the exact same as the old ones to me

this pack is glorious. Honestly with how light the tiempos are I’d like to try them out. But those mercs will be had if they see a sale or discount code soon

Puma seems to be chucking that bag at a lot of players.

Also these new adidas speedForm's are now a contender for me too. Reviews seem really good. My concern is i play 95% of my games and practices on turf. So i play in nike AG boots. Idk about the adidas sole plate

I’m looking at the SpeedFlows too, just need a better color way before pulling the trigger. That launch red does nothing for me

Back
Top Bottom