Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Chile away jersey is fire, too bad we won’t be seeing it in the World Cup.

Didn’t realize the Nike WC kits dropped at the end of last week, need to find somewhere running a 20% off coupon to try and scoop a France under retail.

Someone school me on finding jerseys online mainly eBay. Seen a lot for cheap (30-50) but are they all fake or what? Noticed the vast majority of adidas jerseys are fake. Things to look for?

Also, sizing on nike and adidas jerseys about the same?

Don't know where the hell he got a fresh pair, but this colorway is still one of my favs to this day :nthat: :emoji_fire:

Pumas+UNAM+vs+Puebla+Torneo+Clausura+2018+BMpxVKwsqdOx.jpg

Pumas+UNAM+v+Puebla+Torneo+Clausura+2018+Liga+8A3jMyKFlf3x.jpg

Pumas+UNAM+vs+Puebla+Torneo+Clausura+2018+EuWHWmY21n_x.jpg

damn, that means the regular Vapor version must be coming as well

Last time they applied this colorway was on the Vapor 9 I think

Must....resist....temptation.....to buy

But then again, I suck and I won't do justice to such an iconic figure such as R9 :smh:

The Euro'12 (Clash Collection) was Nike's best bootpack ever ^^^^^. Would still buy the black/white tiempos or green/white T90s to this very day at full retail if I could find them.

Man they making it harder and harder for me to wait for the FTR10s (now called phantom Visions apparently)

Yikes. Not a mercurial wearer, but may need to get on one of those pairs.

Same, in HS i was strictly Vapors. But since I have been Legend's, with the first Hypervenom being the only exception. I had the 02's and the 06's in both of those colorways, but the 98's are calling my name. It's gonna be a tough choice. But I think my gift to myself and finishing my ACL rehab is definitely going to be a pair.

Got damn these jawns hitting $315 for the superfly and $290 for the vapor :sick:

the '02s look too plain in my opinion, the curved lines on the lateral sides should have been more pronounced

But they bring back such good memories haha. I remember having the ones they released to the public. Destroyed those things my first year of HS soccer. For me it's gonna be between the 98 and 06 tbh.

Same, in HS i was strictly Vapors. But since I have been Legend's, with the first Hypervenom being the only exception. I had the 02's and the 06's in both of those colorways, but the 98's are calling my name. It's gonna be a tough choice. But I think my gift to myself and finishing my ACL rehab is definitely going to be a pair.

But they bring back such good memories haha. I remember having the ones they released to the public. Destroyed those things my first year of HS soccer. For me it's gonna be between the 98 and 06 tbh.

Your timetable to return is this June right? :emoji_pray:

It's between the 98, 10, & 14 for me. Too bad these are an iD option so I can't see any of these colors in person.

Your timetable to return is this June right? :emoji_pray:

It's between the 98, 10, & 14 for me. Too bad these are an iD option so I can't see any of these colors in person.

I'm almost at 6 months right now, June sounds about right though. Starting to feel really good. Last time I was playing again around 8-9 months (not competitively though). I think it will be the same this time around as well which is surprising cause I'm 7 years older. Gonna take it slow though and not rush back. Just play some pickup with my club over the summer and then ease back into our competitive season when it starts in September.

I'm almost at 6 months right now, June sounds about right though. Starting to feel really good. Last time I was playing again around 8-9 months (not competitively though). I think it will be the same this time around as well which is surprising cause I'm 7 years older. Gonna take it slow though and not rush back. Just play some pickup with my club over the summer and then ease back into our competitive season when it starts in September.
nice man, best of luck on your recovery

Here's Coutinho wearing the 02s in training, pretty sure we'll see better pics in tomorrow's CdR final

Barcelona+Training+Press+Conference+eVqUU5_o_l2x.jpg

Man they making it harder and harder for me to wait for the FTR10s (now called phantom Visions apparently)
couls have sworn I seen KdB wearing them in training in a recent Man City video

Here's Sané wearing the '14s

1-sane-nike-heritage-mercurial.jpg

4-sane-nike-heritage-mercurial.jpg

Back
Top Bottom