Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

special-nike-tiempo-legend-andrea-pirlo-boots%2B%25282%2529.jpg]

special-nike-tiempo-legend-andrea-pirlo-boots%2B%25281%2529.jpg

DnKl3xDXoAEfoSN.jpg:large

DnKF0pfXgAQ-Wga.jpg:large

3 player issue GK Athletico Madrid shorts in a size XL...Grey, Yellow, Green. All new.

Also an Athletico Madrid player issue storm fit jacket, XL and new.

Anyone NT members want before I sell elsewhere?

558747614.jpg
IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1897.jpg

Grabbed the Tee with small PSG logo in front / giant PSGxJumpan in the back and a hat from NDC. Wanted the flat brim 5-panel hat but can't find it anywhere

If you’re still looking for the 5-panel, it’s currently available on Kitbag.

The whole collection seems to be up, and with good sizes available. I’m probably going to succumb to scooping the third home kit by the end of the weekend. Been kicking myself for years for not getting the Y3 Real shirt when I had a chance and don’t want this to end up the same way for me.

Just looked on kitbag and looks most items are sold out? When you click on the item they are all marked as sold out. And if they do have it instock it’s just XL and up.

What I could find in stock is only for kids and women’s.

Beckham in some R9 inspired Mercs nike made for him.
obj.jpg

obj-r9-merc_0000_featuredfootwear_obj_pregame_2018_game2_mercurial-133_hd_1600.jpg

Would you happen to know all the tech spec details of the cleat? Looks like a Superfly 4 upper on top of one of their American football soleplates.

If you’re still looking for the 5-panel, it’s currently available on Kitbag.

The whole collection seems to be up, and with good sizes available. I’m probably going to succumb to scooping the third home kit by the end of the weekend. Been kicking myself for years for not getting the Y3 Real shirt when I had a chance and don’t want this to end up the same way for me.

Yes sir, grabbed the 5 panel from there last week. Lids has 35% off any regular-priced item over $40 until 2pm today. Decent selection of club stuff.

Would you happen to know all the tech spec details of the cleat? Looks like a Superfly 4 upper on top of one of their American football soleplates.

Yea its for sure the current Superfly upper and this is the soleplate which seems to be an American Football one with a carbon fiber plate.
obj-r9-merc_0002_featuredfootwear_obj_pregame_2018_game2_mercurial-119_hd_1600.jpg

They go hard but hes only able to wear em pregame cause the NFL's uniform policy is lame asf

Random, but after seeing the SR4U video posted, I really don't care for the direction he has taken his channel in. Seems like it has gotten extremely cheesy and you never know what the hell his videos are about because he has those stupid titles like he does in the video above.

Yeah^^^ been feeling that for a while.

And the cheesy images he posts of himself along with the horrible clickbait; "You'll never guess what Nike did to this boot to ruin it!" while Josh facepalms himself.

Daniel Sturridge went back in the vault and brought out the Hypervenom Phantom 1 in the Shine Through colorway for the matchup against PSG :pimp: :pimp:

Daniel+Sturridge+Liverpool+v+Paris+Saint+Germain+TVRFx94MdRQx.jpg

Daniel+Sturridge+Liverpool+v+Paris+Saint+Germain+_90feBvkL2ux.jpg

leaked take down versions of the rumored "what the" CR7 Mercurials. I'm thinking this boot will be a purchase for me.

nike-mercurial-cristiano-ronaldo-what-the-2019-boots-4.jpg

nike-mercurial-cristiano-ronaldo-what-the-2019-boots-2.jpg

nike-mercurial-cristiano-ronaldo-what-the-2019-boots-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom