Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Nigeria world cup stuff restocked. Copped a home kit but M and L are sold out.

Picked these two France pieces at the clearance store for $45 total.

C0C328A8-CC90-4A42-ACD4-550BAA07B827.jpeg

HTF does this happen for newly released stuff to hit a clearance store?

How do I determine which (if any) of my local stores are classified as a "clearance store"? (Las Vegas) - for instance, I've seen them locally designated as Nike "Factory" Outlets, but never a straight up "clearance" store.

Last edited:
How do I determine which (if any) of my local stores are classified as a "clearance store"? (Las Vegas) - for instance, I've seen them locally designated as Nike "Factory" Outlets, but never a straight up "clearance" store.

How about a google maps search for Nike clearance store? That works for me.

Does anyone know if the authentic national team jerseys are excluded from promo codes on Nike.com? Eyeing the Portugal but just can’t pay full retail.

Does anyone know if the authentic national team jerseys are excluded from promo codes on Nike.com? Eyeing the Portugal but just can’t pay full retail.

An easy way to tell is if you add the item to cart them go checkout, next to it should have an asterisk that says excluded from discounts.

I added the red Portugal to cart and checkout and didn’t see excluded.

can someone please school me on authentic soccer kits, namely adidas.

what’s the best way to figure out if the jersey is the authentic one.

i’m trying to get a ronaldo from last year in a long sleeve, the white with the aqua font. i don’t know if it’s supposed to be climacool, adizero, climachill etc.

i messages a reputable seller on ebay but he only has a “match” jersey in a short sleeve. is match the authentic?

can anyone help me out?

Nice. I wanted the joggers more than the jerseys.

Was able to score on them, but I swear it took like at least 50 attempts. They look great in person, but man are they thick...if you’re looking to shed some water weight during this summer heat these should be your go to pant/jogger.

Gonna keep mine on ice until the fall.

A297A4AC-94F0-4D90-B668-9441F4140B67.jpeg

can someone please school me on authentic soccer kits, namely adidas.

what’s the best way to figure out if the jersey is the authentic one.

i’m trying to get a ronaldo from last year in a long sleeve, the white with the aqua font. i don’t know if it’s supposed to be climacool, adizero, climachill etc.

i messages a reputable seller on ebay but he only has a “match” jersey in a short sleeve. is match the authentic?

can anyone help me out?

Adidas goes between various fabrics (Climacool / Climachill / Adizero) for their "Authentic" jerseys every year, and depending on the club. Last season, most "Authentic" (player version) kits for the elite clubs were Adizero makeup. In contrast, this summer's World Cup kits are mostly Climachill. I have a pair of authentic RM jerseys coming through the team store and believe this year's Authentic kit is climachill as well.

Last season, the authentic home white/aqua kit was adizero fabric. The Authentic versions almost universally run (approximately) a size smaller than the Stadium (Fan) version of the kit - narrower in the shoulders and body. Personally as an example, I take a Large fan kit, and an XL player kit.

That said, I've ebayed purportedly "authentic," "player issue," and or "match issue" kits before, and had completely inauthentic, knock-off products arrive. An eBay dispute will usually fix things when you call sellers out on ********. Usually reputable sellers with solid feedback over a long period of time are safe.

"Match" jerseys are specifically "Authentic" or "Player Issue" jerseys that have purposely been prepared for wear by a specific player for a specific match. For Adidas, "match" jerseys do not utilize the S-M-L-XL designations, and instead utilize numeric sizing (0-10) with the breakdown approximately 0-2 (XS), 3-4 (S), 5-6 (M), 7-8 (L), and 9-10 (XL). These shirts, produced specifically for individual players at the individual clubs. are even more tailored to their individual body shape by virtue of the more precise sizing. I'll often see CR7 jerseys from 6-8 (I guess depending on how much weight CR7 is carrying at any given time). I would not be surprised to see a short-sleeve "match" shirt for Ronaldo.

LMK if you have any other questions or want clarification to any of these points.

Anyone think it’s a huge mistake looks wise if I go with gold lettering on the white Portugal?

If you're in the LA area and you're looking for nigeria gear, the niky's sports pop up has some. Not sure about sizes, but I saw jerseys, shorts, jackets etc

Can anyone help with some boot recommendations? This will be my first boot, so I really don't know what to look for lol. I don't play very seriously, just a few times a week with my cousins, so looking for something under $100 preferably. Usually play central up front as the striker/hold-up play since I'm taller/bigger than them lol.

Back
Top Bottom