* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Does anyone know what color NikeiD sole Revis has with these? I know he wears Tiempo iD's, but what sole color is this one? I see white (which I believe is actually white in person), polarized blue & a clear green. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to iD this exact shoe. View media item 1267514

Last edited:
A few leaks for Copa America 2015

Mexico Away kit

Colombia Home kit

Colombia Away kit

Paraguay Home kit

Really disappointed with Mexico's away.
sick.gif

Colombia's kit's are real clean once again.
I see the ring at the bottom of the shirt must be the hot thing for adidas for 2015.

long shot but does anyone's local shops still have pairs of the ctr360 II sitting?? I need some backup pairs but they are so hard to come by in my size

Last edited:
anyone scoop any black friday deals? it's kind of depressing to me because i lost my family access to swoosh a few weeks back - paying retail is tough.

have a couple nike tech pants in my cart at both eurosport and socceramerican, but i'm waiting for better cyber monday discount codes. eurosport's $20 off $100 is decent, but they still charge shipping.

I actually just bought the Mercurial CR7 indoor boots and walking around and wearing them for a few hours or even a day is ok, but I won't wear them to work where I have to stand for hours at a time.

It would be WILD if Barca went horizontal as that is so outside the box of "tradition", that the fans would revolt IMO. Plus with the back having the catalan flag, the jersey looks like a mish mash of ideas and looks pretty fake. Personally i think its too early for leaks, you typically start seeing them around Feb-April/May, so I'll take that story with a HUGE grain of salt.

Also, not sure if it was this thread or the jersey thread, but HUGE S/O to whoever posted the WGS deal on cleats. Picked up a pair of Tiempo Legend V's in volt for $105 shipped (more than 50% off). Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom