* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Real Madrid Home Kit 14-15

Real Madrid Away Kit 14-15 (If you haven't seen it already)

Nike Zambia Home & Away Kit 2014

And as mentioned before, I really want to get my hands on these Atlético Nacional kits

Real Madrid Home Kit 14-15
looks a lot like many of their rugby union templates from the past five or so years

are those zambia kits supposed to induce eye strain upon their opponents or something?

Last edited:
For anyone not buying kits directly from Nike, looked at my newer kits and noticed a different authentic tag. It has the year and Match/Player Issue kits are GOLD and Official Replica are SILVER

Nike is really upping their kit game, in my opinion. I look forward to the new kits for Greece, New Zealand, and South Africa (hopefully all premier), as well as a premier treatment for Maccabi Haifa and Everton.

San Jose Earthquakes 2014 (rebranded crest)

home

away (honoring the Original NASL Earthquakes colors)

Had no idea SJ was redesigning their crest. Absolutely necessary just not sure they got it right.
ohwell.gif

Nike is really upping their kit game, in my opinion. I look forward to the new kits for Greece, New Zealand, and South Africa (hopefully all premier), as well as a premier treatment for Maccabi Haifa and Everton.
Nike got South Africa ?

Curious who will win  the Manchester United kit deal.

Estimated 70 to 80 mil pounds/year could surely pay Wayne Rooneys salary.

New Balance soccer cleats in 1986 worn by Manchester Uniteds Bryan Robson:

Official photos of Brazil's WC 2014 third jersey (From SoccerBible)

For the first time, the Brasilian National Team has a complete third kit designed by Nike. The kit pays tribute to the natural landscape and vibrant culture of the 2014 World Cup hosts. The third jersey uses a dark shade of green, with the deep hue setting off the vivid yellow detailing of the team crest and Swoosh. The new third kit arrives on the back of the Brasil's World Cup home strip, unveiled for the first time in December. The traditional round-neck design separates the jersey from the y-neck collar of the home shirt, while the over-sized Brasil crest commands attention across the chest. For Nike this release makes it two out of three, with Brasil's away kit scheduled for release later this Spring.

The shorts pay tribute to another sport loved by Brasilians – surfing – with a longer cut than traditional football shorts. Blue, green and yellow horizontal stripes make reference to Brasil’s national flag while the green socks complete the look.

I personally love the shorts. Available Feb 19

The Nike Ordem 2014-15 La Liga & Seria A Ball

Nike is the new Eintracht Frankfurt kit supllier

Last edited:
Nike got South Africa ?
Curious who will win  the Manchester United kit deal.
Estimated 70 to 80 mil pounds/year could surely pay Wayne Rooneys salary.

New Balance soccer cleats in 1986 worn by Manchester Uniteds Bryan Robson:

View media item 776418

United back with Adidas wouldn't even look bad at all. Although I wish Umbro was still around to take over that contract (Thanks for killing Umbro Nike!)

I like that "Oregon" dark green Nike used for Brazil's third kit but they messed up the home shirt. The v-neck on the Brazil home shirt looks like it was used on one of the tennis shirts from their woman's line...

^ do you like it for brazil though? can't think of a real need for a brasil third. yellow shirts or blue shirts should be able to contrast with any other world cup oppositions first choice jerseys. this merchandising is getting beyond ridiculous.

They don't need a third kit, they'll probably wear them once in a friendly. (If they even do)

What they need is for you fools to buy them :lol:

Last edited:
Third kits are all about marketing. No team needs a third kit.

As far as Brazil, I don't even remember seeing them wear their away kit in a looooong time which is a shame because I like the blue shirt a lot.

Possible United home shirt. The irony is that Chevy pulled all vehicles from the European market except the Vette because of terrible sales. Since United has a big presence in Asia, Chevy thinks the logo will help with sale there...

View media item 779391

AON will still be Manchester United's Training Kit sponsors with Chevy taking over Match shirts 

Manchester United 14-15 Pre-Match Shirt

Manchester United 14-15 Training Shirt

Galatasaray 14-15 Pre-Match Shirt

Galatasaray 14-15 Training Shirts

Back
Top Bottom