* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Also interested in Howard's GK jersey. Please tag me if you see them out there

Last edited:
That Inter kit is screaming for a gold trim along the collar and sleeves. Would have been so dope.

That inter kit is dope, but is there another hidden button after the top button on the collar?

So does anyone have an explanation on how Nike decides whether the player issued jerseys have stitched or heat pressed logos? Looking at those promo pics of the new kits, I'm assuming they're player issued due to the vent holes and gold tagging being shown yet all of them have their logos stitched. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
sounds like adidas already has a deal in place. their stock has dropped on the news because they're overpaying for it significantly. :smh:
Yeah, it must have been a terrible last year for nike mu sales, no wonder they refused to reward the glazers with their overt price tag. :x

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find a team USA away jersey in an XXL? :nerd: I copped the training top thinking I'd score a jersey on discount after the World Cup ended since everyone slammed the jerseys when they dropped but now those things are scarce.

Back
Top Bottom