** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

The champion of sausage casing jerseys Kappa will sponsor Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Glad I`m not a Gladbach fan.
laugh.gif

The champion of sausage casing jerseys Kappa will sponsor Borussia Mönchengladbach.

Glad I`m not a Gladbach fan.
laugh.gif
Does Kappa still make their jerseys ridiculously tight? I remember trying to get a Dempsey Fulham jersey a couple years ago and my normal shirt size felt 2x too small for Kappa. 

Kappa was churning out some interesting (for lack of a better term) designs with BVB/Sampdoria but having pretty bland shirts for Fulham/Valencia a couple years ago... wonder which route they'll go with Gladbach

Last edited:
Does Kappa still make their jerseys ridiculously tight? I remember trying to get a Dempsey Fulham jersey a couple years ago and my normal shirt size felt 2x too small for Kappa. 

Kappa was churning out some interesting (for lack of a better term) designs with BVB/Sampdoria but having pretty bland shirts for Fulham/Valencia a couple years ago... wonder which route they'll go with Gladbach
Well, Werder Bremen (till 2009) and Borussia Dortmund (till 2012)
were sponsored by Kappa and their fans hated them for their fit.

^ I'd cop an AG pair of those in a heartbeat. Happy with my F50s for our grass games/practices

^ I'd cop an AG pair of those in a heartbeat. Happy with my F50s for our grass games/practices

Ive heard great things about the nike AG sole plate and really want to try a pair. I have Vapor 8s FG, but honestly we play on some fields that are 80% dirt and the rest is grass clumps....it would probably be safer to wear AGs on that then FGs. We have some games on artificial grass but usually only 2 a year. I can't decide if i should pull the trigger on a pair of AGs since i usually buy new cleats each season (yes its unnecessary) or just go with some normal firm ground boots. (waiting for hyper venom's or a new colorway of leather finish vapors 9s not the new CRs, not really feeling them might ID a blacked out pair)

^yeah some of the fields we play on are pretty crappy with lots of dirt (I live in SC & summers here are BRUTAL; it's a horrible humidity here that I'm not used to being from CA). Only a handful of spots around here water their fields daily :smh:

I stick to FG boots down here but I'm thinking of investing in an AG pair because a turf dome just opened here & they're doing adult leagues in the Fall :smile:

SPOTTED: mascherano wearing something i've never seen before - this looks to me like a hybrid version of the classic intertract soleplate on his CTRs (2 April vs PSG, 83'). the intertract plate is my favorite of all time, so getting a pair of CTRs with the plate mascherano is wearing is now my grail for 2013.

View media item 345579

This season's kit is too perfect. Don't think it would be possible for Adidas to make a kit for next year that wouldn't be a let down. Should've just kept this season's kit for another year.

Yuck. Putting a collar on a futbol shirt is the stupidest thing IMO. The current Chelsea shirt is fine. That one in the pic would be a couple of steps back... Looks like a Shri Lankin knock off...

^ I think that is supposed to be Barca's third shirt.

Here's some others I found.

Real Madrid home, away, & third

Man U home & away

Bayern Munich third shirt

AC Milan home & away

Chelsea away

View media item 354594
Juve home & away

View media item 354595

chelsea want you to buy even though they dont show it

EDIT:
but the internet will show it
sick.gif

yes i see that the a on the samsung is weird

^ I think that is supposed to be Barca's third shirt.

Here's some others I found.

Real Madrid home, away, & third

Man U home & away

Bayern Munich third shirt

AC Milan home & away

Chelsea away

Juve home & away
wow! Adidas is going super retro! I like the Chels home, though. Just as long as people don't abuse the collar by popping it up. That's why i didn't mind the 08/09 collar. It prevented people from showing their douche-baggary.

found this, too....

"The Chelsea 2013/14 Third shirt will be black/silver, featuring a matty-shiny print effect creating a technological look."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom