** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

Liked this idea by Nike 

I'm a sucker for monotone and the insole has the years of WC won by the respective teams (England, France, Brazil)
Love these. Would cop indoor versions to wear casually, if they made them. The Adidas away kits are all garbage.

Anyone who's bought or seen the Adidas authentic kits in person, are they the same as the adizero kits that they're selling in the box sets, or are they formation ones?

So far the only 2 adidas WC shirts I haven't liked is that red El Tri up there & the home Germany which doesn't have the iconic red, black, yellow. The gradient red just doesn't make sense. Overall, I think they've done a solid job. I dare say even a better job than Nike did on their WC kits.

Last edited:
So is Japan going to wear those volt kits against the ivory coast? I might need a black and white television for that eye searing combination. Might as well have the officials wear red to cover that whole part of the color spectrum.

all those kits posted are garbage, especially the Germany one. Sweden is the only decent looking one there

louislagerfeld, you starting to sound like your fellow Gooner jada just hatin' on everything. :lol: I don't think you've liked anything in this thread except for your seaweed mercurials... :lol:

People can't have opinions?

90% of the new WC kits are trash, I'm right there wih him.

Did you design them? Sorry for hurting your feelings, old man.

Nah, no hurt feelings. It's only sports talk about shirts/kits on a message board. The observational comment was meant in jest/good nature hence the LOLs...

Back to real talk. Adidas looks like they're trying to change things up a bit with the away kits. Wonder how actual El Tri fans feel about the red shirt.

They took some liberty with the Spain away shirt too.

Here's Nike creative director Martin Lotti on the new Brazil WC shirts.

Last edited:
favourite is '06, have a few of them (not the expensive official ones) in different colorways and what not

The replica WC adidas jerseys are beyond low quality. It would be hard for me to purchase them for $90. I don't see why, since I've picked up replica Milan jerseys. Anyhow, a couple of recent boot pickups that'll be hitting the pitch in a month or so.
408314447.jpg
408314448.jpg

I saw a bunch of players wearing these yesterday. Nike dropped them as a bit of a surprise, I wasn't expecting them to hit the pitch until after new years.

The soleplate looks like a modified version of the Hypervenom's soleplate no?

that flash pack is pretty sick, but not sure how it works, i play most my games during the day, not sure if you would ever see the details of it

Rumored

2014-15 Man City Kit

Leaked Nike World Cup Boots

Hypervenom

Tiempo Legend V

Mercurial Vapor X?

FOUR STUDS ON THE VAPOR HEAL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nike is doing it right now....i love the new tiempo minus the price :x and the new ctrs (sans the name) look good too. Vapor 10s with no dimples :smokin :smokin :smokin and of course the hypervenoms look great

Nike uses the same designs over and over. :smh:

So does everyone else though.

And honestly the tiempo using K leather vs the adipure 11 using Taurus leather seals it for me on which id rather play in.
The adizero using hybrid touch was a great idea.
The hypervenom's NikeSkin is something completely new and can't wait to see how much they can refine it in newer iterations.

But when you say design are you just saying like the vapors have had the same shape....or same swoosh placement? I can see critique on some stuff but no one has really broke the mold like nike did with the Hypervenom since the Adizero 1 came out and changed the speed boot landscape. It has basically will always be about fit, touch, traction and weight. How you give and take from each is all they can really do

I love the boot market right now so many good options.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom