** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

^ naw, look at how all the fabric is stacked up near the elbows. just a regular LS jersey. i have a feeling the 3/4 shirts are just sergio ramos giving the kitman some work to do with shearing scissors so that he can look cool.

Same old boring kits by Puma. What the hell is up with that undershirt color thing, looks terrible.

^ naw, look at how all the fabric is stacked up near the elbows. just a regular LS jersey. i have a feeling the 3/4 shirts are just sergio ramos giving the kitman some work to do with shearing scissors so that he can look cool.

Yup! Ramos wants to show off his tats.

On a different note. I always love Cristiano's boots. Nike always cooks up something that hasn't been scene on the pitch, but the clothing they put out with it is always disappointing IMO.

Yup! Ramos wants to show off his tats.

On a different note. I always love Cristiano's boots. Nike always cooks up something that hasn't been scene on the pitch, but the clothing they put out with it is always disappointing IMO.
I like the 'Galaxy' shirt from the new Cr7 collection, but not for $45-$50.

Anyone going for those Yamamoto F50?

I do like collecting some boots, these are wild I don't need any more pets.

I also went ahead and copped the away shorts in a size M. To those who told me to size up were right, these fit just right.
View media item 629676
what's your waist size? and how big are the thigh openings on those? i'm one of those S-to-M size purchasers too. thanks
I'm a 30 waist size, but I do have a big butt and big thighs. The thigh opening on these shorts are just fine, you can get a nice range of motion in your legs.

A yellow n98 would be lovely... Normally I do wait, and cop gear towards the end of the season on disco or at nike outlets... I was just hoping to see if anyone had seen a better deal or found any disco codes online... Believe me, I have no issue waiting to get better deals, I just copped the red 125th Anniv n98 for $50 and the Black purple N98 (last year's "away" so to speak) for $40 on ebay (in the last month)... Not sure how i feel about Puma gear, as my sneeakerhead inclinations will push me to buy some puma kicks to "match"/go with the new jersey... SMH
Haha my sneakerhead instincts would tell me the same thing as well.

I'm looking for that black/purple away N98 :nerd:

hahah that makes 3 of us in the exact same boat when it comes to sizing.... the longer length shorts that nike had about 2 years ago were torture to wear if you bought a small. could not do groin stretches in those because of how tight they were. ripped a pair of england shorts the first day i wore them.

I'm a 30 waist size, but I do have a big butt and big thighs. The thigh opening on these shorts are just fine, you can get a nice range of motion in your legs.

hahah that makes 3 of us in the exact same boat when it comes to sizing.... the longer length shorts that nike had about 2 years ago were torture to wear if you bought a small. could not do groin stretches in those because of how tight they were. ripped a pair of england shorts the first day i wore them.

a while ago I posted some Man U and Barcelona shorts that I copped and they are both a small. I was an idiot and just kept them instead of returning them for an exchange :smh:

they fit like compression shorts around my waist :x

[h2]BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2013-14 WINTERTRIKOT[/h2]
The new Borussia Dortmund 2013-14 Winter Kit features parts of their famous fans, who are well known for their great support. Every kit comes with a different cutout of the fans, so every kit is really unique. Especially the "Gelbe Wand" (Yellow Wall) is known for the great support of 25 000 fans, who find place on the biggest standing tribune of Europe.

^ how many different kits does puma make for BVB each year? they already have different kits for domestic and european competition, don't they? that makes it 3 different home kits in one season? don't their fans ever complain about this?

This year they have 5 and last year they had 5 too. One Home, One Away, One Alternate, CL and Winter Kit

We should be getting a look at next gen boots in the coming weeks :nerd:

N7 Hypervenom

View media item 623401

from Wondolowski's Twitter

Now hearing that these will indeed be dropping Q1 2014??? 

Day 1 cop if true. Played in Hypervenoms and they're amazing but the color ways so far have been nauseating. 
how do they perform?

I kinda wanna get them but I've heard horror stories of the upper coming apart off the out sole and the upper tearing apart easily.

So arsenal gonna get a bunch of new kits next year?

Being that we're moving to puma (Not a fan of this move, although the financial ramifications are positive), we are DEF getting new kits next year. Kind of obvious if you ask me. Rumored leaked pics of next year's home kit are in the last 2-3 pages of this thread FYI...

So arsenal gonna get a bunch of new kits next year?

Being that we're moving to puma (Not a fan of this move, although the financial ramifications are positive), we are DEF getting new kits next year. Kind of obvious if you ask me. Rumored leaked pics of next year's home kit are in the last 2-3 pages of this thread FYI...

But will they have the a bunch of different kits like dortmund?

One for epl, one for euro, etc

Question;

My nephew wants to play soccer in the spring, what are some good boots for him?

He's a size 13C / 1 right now, and the field is going to be turf.

They can be either Adidas or Nike, doesn't matter, should I look for different models for him?

Also are shin guards needed at his age? ( 7 years old )

at that age any sneaker will work just fine. i would definitely avoid traditional cleats and i don't think a turf outsole will do anything for a kid that young because i'm not sure they can generate enough power or cut hard enough to slip - even if they do, i think i'd rather have them slip a little bit than risk injuring ligaments/bones/muscle at that age. i always get the weirdest scuffs on my boots that i can never clean off after playing on turf, so a dark pair of shoes is probably a good idea.

here's a few ideas (please don't feel obligated to buy from DSG; i'm sure you'll find a better price somewhere else): http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...ze&cp=4406646.4413887.4414035.4414021.4418788
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...ze&cp=4406646.4413887.4414035.4414021.4418788
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...ze&cp=4406646.4413887.4414035.4414021.4418788

i'm sure he'll have to wear shinguards and socks. pick up the thinnest and lightest pair that fit snug and don't obstruct anything. no need for robust shin protection at that level - the only thing a bulky shinguard will do is inhibit skill development.

good luck! i coached a middle school team (my first experience coaching) this fall, and it's great to see kids appreciate the game.

man I wish pro teams would do some throwback jersey games like american sports do, but the first problem that I thought of would be the sponsors on the jerseys

Back
Top Bottom