** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

Why does some Teams sell longsleeve jerseys and some not?

Where's the different and who makes the decision?

btw: i dont like the us kit for wc 2014 

Why does some Teams sell longsleeve jerseys and some not?
Where's the different and who makes the decision?

btw: i dont like the us kit for wc 2014 

Retailers typically don't carry them because they don't sell well. You'll see some available for the bigger more popular clubs. The online shops for the teams should carry at least one of the long sleeve versions (if not more).

Those USMNT shirts look like really bad photoshops. Doubt we keep the centennial crest and doubt the white version is that busy.

A lot of people think the Barca third shirt looks too plain, which I can understand. One of the "leaked" images from about a month ago showed gradient sleeves like the ones on the home & away shirt. The leaked image ended up being the goalie shirt with short sleeves.

View media item 583707

Possible World Cup jerseys for USMNT

View media item 582794

The away jersey is alright, but I wish it was something more than an inverse of the current centennial kit. Perhaps some stars to evoke the infamous '94 denim kit?

As for the home jersey, I absolutely abhor it. There is way too much going on, and it reminds me of one of those corny polo shirts with the large logo's and the like. While I think that the USMNT definitely needs a prevailing identity, which seems to be the sash as of late, it looks awful on this kit.

thank god spurs 3rd kit is "normal" looking. I didn't like the neck thing on the home and the away is an obnoxious color. Third is worth picking up...might grab an eriksen jersey

Yeah, but that HP kinda ruins the shirt for me. The Chevy logo is going to look "turrible" on the Man U shirts next year.

My local Marshalls , along with a bunch of Nike Destroyers and North Faces , had a bunch of upper level cleats. I grabbed 2 pairs of T90 Split Packs (Neon Green & White) SG cleats with kangaroo leather, a pair of Red/Navy SG T90's, and a pair of the seaweed FG vapors. All came with all the accessories, for $20 a pop!

My local Marshalls , along with a bunch of Nike Destroyers and North Faces , had a bunch of upper level cleats. I grabbed 2 pairs of T90 Split Packs (Neon Green & White) SG cleats with kangaroo leather, a pair of Red/Navy SG T90's, and a pair of the seaweed FG vapors. All came with all the accessories, for $20 a pop!
Really? Usually when a whole bunch of **** like that pops up at a Ross/Marshalls it's only big sizes like 9 and up :smh:

I do remember on old NT there was a thread on "look what I found/picked up from Ross/Goodwill!" type of thing. dunno if still around but there are hidden treasures out there for sure just hit 'em up

I got a pair of Mercurials awhile back that were hidden with a bunch of football cleats. It was an 8.5, the only pair. The ones I grabbed last week were a 10.5, 11, 12, & 13. Helping out the fam in Portugal with some top of the line cleats is a good feeling
pimp.gif

I do remember on old NT there was a thread on "look what I found/picked up from Ross/Goodwill!" type of thing. dunno if still around but there are hidden treasures out there for sure just hit 'em up

i'll try to hit up a the local marshalls this week. i doubt they'll have anything (CT and RI), but if they do i'll just buy everything and post on here (and the buy/sell/trade forum to keep it within the rules) for you guys.

judging from what i've been seeing on ebay in the past month (and what chefnicknack reported), it seems like there's a TON of overstock SG boots. they're big in europe, but just don't sell in the US. i help out coaching the local middle school team, and when i wore my SG-PRO hybrid plate all of the kids thought metal studs were banned (they're not by NFHS or any other body that i know of). in reality, they're a lot safer than blades, which most of the kids wear. retailers have to do a better job of explaining the benefits of non-FG plates if they want to sell them.... all they would have to do is show what the pros in europe wear.

I saw the 3rd jersey from bara today, its nice but I really wish they would have done a v neck collar instead of a crew

Back
Top Bottom