SoCal's newest food truck... Waffles de Liege! Serving up authentic liege waffles!!!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn you guys were at speedzone?

a minute away from my place.

yeah hehe, we soft opened there. it was crazy!! our first run and we got slammed with 100+ orders. we improvised pretty OK, we we're just bummed we sold out and had to turn people away.

we're gonna be at speedzone again this friday for the SGV foodtruck fest
pimp.gif
. there's a cover of around $5-6 but you get a $4 speedzone card and access to 15-16 trucks.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn you guys were at speedzone?

a minute away from my place.

yeah hehe, we soft opened there. it was crazy!! our first run and we got slammed with 100+ orders. we improvised pretty OK, we we're just bummed we sold out and had to turn people away.

we're gonna be at speedzone again this friday for the SGV foodtruck fest
pimp.gif
. there's a cover of around $5-6 but you get a $4 speedzone card and access to 15-16 trucks.

Update us when you come to the LA area. Areas like Inglewood/Culver City/Downtown/etc.

Update us when you come to the LA area. Areas like Inglewood/Culver City/Downtown/etc.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Will do! Our grand opening is this Saturday at Verdugo Bar. Not sure how far that is exactly from Culver City but Verdugo is in Eagle Rock. We were at the CNN building on Wed for a lunch shift
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

Will do! Our grand opening is this Saturday at Verdugo Bar. Not sure how far that is exactly from Culver City but Verdugo is in Eagle Rock. We were at the CNN building on Wed for a lunch shift
smile.gif

doosta: the truck's doing well bro... thanks for coming that one time
smile.gif

Nhung2609: thanks for the kind words, i love how the pictures came out. def hit me up before you come! thanks.

frostie213: thank you man, we try very hard hehe. hope to see you soon, hit me up before you come down for the NT discount
wink.gif

doosta: the truck's doing well bro... thanks for coming that one time
smile.gif

Nhung2609: thanks for the kind words, i love how the pictures came out. def hit me up before you come! thanks.

frostie213: thank you man, we try very hard hehe. hope to see you soon, hit me up before you come down for the NT discount
wink.gif

Man, I swear every time I see a food truck I think about your Waffle truck. I really want to visit yours.
Can you update on here where you will be during the week/weekends? That would be cool.

Man, I swear every time I see a food truck I think about your Waffle truck. I really want to visit yours.
Can you update on here where you will be during the week/weekends? That would be cool.

sorry for the late post but finally got to my computer. i got to try the chocolate dipped strawberry waffle on thursday at artwalk and it was amazing. definitely give this a try. i hadn't eaten yet and i went for the desert first. i didn't even think that they would be there. it was great meeting you guys. best luck in the future.

sorry for the late post but finally got to my computer. i got to try the chocolate dipped strawberry waffle on thursday at artwalk and it was amazing. definitely give this a try. i hadn't eaten yet and i went for the desert first. i didn't even think that they would be there. it was great meeting you guys. best luck in the future.

Just to help yall out here's there schedule via the website. I'm a need one of these

May 25
11:30 AM - Forever 21 HQ (2001 S. Alameda St)
May 26
5:30 PM - Los Alamitos Food Truck Lot (10942 Pine St, Los Alamitos 90720)
Jun 02
6:00 PM - Art Walk @ The Treehouse Gallery (341 W 7th Street, San Pedro 90731)
Jun 03
5:30 PM - Best Buy Truck Squad - Fullerton (120 E. Imperial Hwy)
Jun 08

Just to help yall out here's there schedule via the website. I'm a need one of these

May 25
May 26
5:30 PM - Los Alamitos Food Truck Lot (10942 Pine St, Los Alamitos 90720)
Jun 02
6:00 PM - Art Walk @ The Treehouse Gallery (341 W 7th Street, San Pedro 90731)
Jun 03
5:30 PM - Best Buy Truck Squad - Fullerton (120 E. Imperial Hwy)
Jun 08

Originally Posted by bluesurferx

Thanks for the kind words... it was nice to meet you as well!

We officially love Art Walk lol, it was our first time there. Can't wait to go back
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom