So Your Girl Michele Beadle..................

Nah b, until actual native Americans and not liberal white kids from the burbs start actually caring then we can discuss changing the names.

This race thing is getting out of hand, I feel like we think about more than any other time in history. I wish we could have the modern laws but the past attitude.

Ex. I know this old white lady, like 70, she said 'Micheal had a little negro friend I really liked'

Her granddaughter yelled at her. She looked at me so confused. At the point I realized it was just a word to describe a black kid to her, just like one day 'black' is probably going to be offensive. I was not offended at all, 'racism' is all intent and affect, do up intend to offend me, does it have any affect on my life.

Actually...some native Americans have protested.

They were outside of FedEx field last yr.

Soo boys have a problem with wrestling but baseball and football get a pass for openly disrespecting native Americans?
Nah b, until actual native Americans and not liberal white kids from the burbs start actually caring then we can discuss changing the names.

This race thing is getting out of hand, I feel like we think about more than any other time in history. I wish we could have the modern laws but the past attitude.

Ex. I know this old white lady, like 70, she said 'Micheal had a little negro friend I really liked'

Her granddaughter yelled at her. She looked at me so confused. At the point I realized it was just a word to describe a black kid to her, just like one day 'black' is probably going to be offensive. I was not offended at all, 'racism' is all intent and affect, do up intend to offend me, does it have any affect on my life.
u cant be srs

Soo boys have a problem with wrestling but baseball and football get a pass for openly disrespecting native Americans?

:stoneface:

:lol: :lol: keep in mind that this is the same person who also said....

white people don't spend as much time thinking about black issues as you think

This is something black folk need to realize. This is something black folk need to do.

....and had 4 doofuses agree with him. I guess when you're surrounded by ignorance, it's not hard to be immune to it, nor have the same mindset.

This thread has brought me immense joy on this Sunday afternoon.

:lol: alot of hatred in that nooera dude's post

Have a Snickers, bud.

View media item 886992
@ some of the responses :rofl:

Professional wrestling caters to children?!

Surely you jest!

The second time I saw 'surely you jest', I lost it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tumblr_mtur7j7C4D1soy2w4o1_400.gif

Lmaoooo Brah

Bravo NT

View media item 888877

I thought dc already been exposed as being a girl in a thread last year. Something about him posting his email and someone searched I and exposed her.

Last edited:
Sad day when I gotta see the homie DC get roasted like this.

Shorty killed you with that white face.
Trolls gon get out-trolled.

Back
Top Bottom