So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

This is staged,man. With Amber, 'Ye never showed PDA..unless he was on that Henn. He also was irritated any time he got photographed with her. I bet sex with Amber>>>>sex with Kim

When I went to NYC last winter, I saw white dudes , Asian girls, white girls, etc. wearing Timberlands. It's not a hypebeast thing at all out there. I personally don't like the thick sole, so I got the Earthkeeper 2.0s instead
pimp.gif

i find it quite creepy how kim is really starting to resemble kris over the years
laugh.gif
she didn't even look much like mama jenner during the first few seasons of KUWTK... yes, i'm a religious viewer.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Kim was looking 
pimp.gif
at the Lakers game, surprised no one posted pics yet. 
Well if you looked back a few pages to when the Lakers game was (on the weekend) you'd see them.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kim was looking 
pimp.gif
Well if you looked back a few pages to when the Lakers game was (on the weekend) you'd see them.

I mean there were some good ones, and they aren't on the last few pages.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kim was looking 
pimp.gif

I mean there were some good ones, and they aren't on the last few pages.

post them

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thank God I have proof in my Flickr of timbs wearing pre-Yeezy

indifferent.gif
 the whole Timbs debate in here is ridiculous.  I'm sure we/you all had timbs before any of us knew who Kanye was...but I do get what you saying and it's unfortunate. 

Kris is a fool for riding that crap out, but Kim shouldn't get away clean either....at the end of the day, this dude is hated everywhere, for really no reason, meanwhile she still glorified even after the crap she put this dude through....Kims beauty is incredible, cant EVER take that from her, but she's just as ugly inside as she is beautiful on the outside.
why is the fool? Kim will prolly never find tru happiness shes so mean and cold

Originally Posted by SFC415

When I went to NYC last winter, I saw white dudes , Asian girls, white girls, etc. wearing Timberlands. It's not a hypebeast thing at all out there. I personally don't like the thick sole, so I got the Earthkeeper 2.0s instead
pimp.gif

Cause you saw the mannequin at Gap wearing them right?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom