So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

I feel bad for actually wanting them to go through with this, when it's over Ye' has the potential to make the most awesome music we've
heard in years. Cheers to that relationship.

Kim Kardashian Quits Her Birth Control!
STARS
Thursday August 9, 2012 1:27 PM EDT
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are ready for a baby.
Timothy White/E!
In the past year Kim Kardashian has gotten engaged and married, filed for divorce, and began house hunting with new beau Kanye West. But it seems things aren’t moving fast enough for the reality star.
In Touch can exclusively reveal that Kim has taken a big step in her quest to conceive — she’s quit her birth control!
“Kim is ready to have babies and talks about it all the time,” reveals a Kardashian insider to In Touch. And since she’s been on the pill for around 15 years, reports another source, Kim, 31, is taking “the necessary measures” to make it easier to conceive.
And Kanye, 35, is not being shy about how he feels about Kim getting pregnant either! Hitting Manhattan hotspot PHD with Leonardo DiCaprio on August 3, Kanye “didn’t even look at girls,” says an eyewitness to In Touch. Instead, he jumped in the DJ booth and debuted three new songs … including one titled “Perfect *****” that mentions his “future wife,” Kim, and proclaims he wants her to have his babies.
n5UvN.gif

What are yall talking about

Nobody forcing Ye to be with this bird

If it's a boy, that lil ***** will be the most swagged out kid of all the times

If these two tie the knot they'll get divorced for sure. Kim can't stay married for more than a year.

radiohead musically is greater than Ye

yes, deal w/ it NT

Kim K equals how cute w/o the makeup?

my daughter dimer than nething these two conjur, no insult, just real talkin

kobe rat face daughter equals nothin on mine.....U HEAR ME RAT FACE?!?!? LMAO

Back
Top Bottom