So, would YOU like to be a fan of a team like the Florida Marlins??

I understand what you are saying Fede DPT, but Little Havana has a very large Marlins fanbase. A lot of the people in that community live, eat, and breathebaseball. And also I don't really think that the ballpark being in Little Havana will prevent families from going to the games, I mean the Canes playedthere and plenty of fathers would take their sons to watch the games, right? You all can disagree with me but I think Little Havana is going to be a greatplace for the Marlins, same way the South Side is a great place for the White Sox and the Bronx is a great place for the Yankees....

west broward county? what, west of hwy 27? that sounds like a bad idea to me.....and i thought they weren't building on the patch over there?

The team they have right now will win the championship in 2-3 years, believe that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

^holy crap that's during a regular-season game?

i dont blame the fans though...what the franchise does is ridiculous...but if the fans aren't coming to support then how can they go and get quality players?

eek.gif
eek.gif
i thought that was a joke...i thought it was just a picture of the stadium..then ilook back and see players on the field..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that aint even right.
laugh.gif

that cant be a reg season game...it is impossible...maybe a preseason game...MAYBE

that just doesnt seem rite...a small crowd for a game is like 15 k people

From what I remember, it was an attendance of 127 people, in a regular season game against the Nats.

Apparently the reason for people not showing up is because the weather was too hot to handle.
smh.gif

Fair Weather

nah the majority of people in the area close to the orange bowl are central american not cuban. and i'm not sure that they care too much about baseballthey want that parking money, where as UM games in the Orange Bowl could attract people no matter what because this is a football town. and even thenthere's some UM games that get pathetic attendance.

Either way IMO Broward County is def a better option for a new stadium. Less traffic, middle of the tri-county area(palm beach fans will come out WAY MORE!broward too.)It's obvious that Dade isnt supporting overwhelmingly. I personally am saddened that we lost our FACES of the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom