So why do we supposed to hate postcoital cuddling again?

If it's wifey I honestly don't mind, if y'all outchea cuddling with JO's..................

200x200px-ZC-05328e96_animated_snoop_dogg.gif

Last edited:
i like cuddling. i like being affectionate. 

Last edited:
I enjoy cuddling as well. I noticed that I only like spooning though. I can't do that face to face mess. 

It was mentioned in another thread but once you get that nut there's certain chicks you don't want nothing to do with. It's like your mind is no longer cloudy and you see all the flaws in the chick and she just disgusts you.

Only the ones that still look good, still smell good, and aren't weird to be around after get hugged up on after the deed is done.
I didn't be knowing we does was supposed to be.

what?

that wait period, bring it back.
What he did there just went over your head. Especially given how obvious it is.

[h2]"The seconds after a man reaches climax, that's like the realest moment of your life. If I don't want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there's something wrong." - Drake[/h2]

Last edited:
[h2]"The seconds after a man reaches climax, that's like the realest moment of your life. If I don't want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there's something wrong." - Drake[/h2]

the realest moment of your entire life though

:lol: :lol:

Is this from a song or something

they're so warm and soft, and feel extremely comfortable in between my **** .... like a pillow. #team cuddle.

dudes be too masculine for a front.

laugh.gif

why this fool drake gotta be so damn extra all the time.

Back
Top Bottom