So who saw Michael Scott's last episode last night?

I got teary eyed and so emotional when Jim and Michael were saying there goodbyes...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I have seen every single episode and this is one of my fav shows of all time. It's sad to see him leave tho. 
tired.gif

I got teary eyed and so emotional when Jim and Michael were saying there goodbyes...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I have seen every single episode and this is one of my fav shows of all time. It's sad to see him leave tho. 
tired.gif

I never kept up with new seasons but I love the show. One of my favorite shows mainly because of Michael. 
frown.gif

I never kept up with new seasons but I love the show. One of my favorite shows mainly because of Michael. 
frown.gif

was definitely
frown.gif

laugh.gif
@ Creed drinking from Michaels mug before he leaves.

i really hope the show doesnt die off now that Michael Scotts gone. did you see the preview for the rest of the season? Ray Romano? Jim Carey?!

was definitely
frown.gif

laugh.gif

i really hope the show doesnt die off now that Michael Scotts gone. did you see the preview for the rest of the season? Ray Romano? Jim Carey?!

frown.gif
 Hate to see him leave. My favorite part was when he was freaking out and didn't want to leave, so he called Holly to tell her he was gonna stay. Then the minute they started talking he felt better and that's when I knew that they were meant for each other. This episode wasn't the funniest but it was the most emotional. 

frown.gif
 Hate to see him leave. My favorite part was when he was freaking out and didn't want to leave, so he called Holly to tell her he was gonna stay. Then the minute they started talking he felt better and that's when I knew that they were meant for each other. This episode wasn't the funniest but it was the most emotional. 

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

was definitely
frown.gif

laugh.gif

yup i wanna see how jim carrey does

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

was definitely
frown.gif

laugh.gif

yup i wanna see how jim carrey does

Its probably my all time favorite show so it was ridiculously sad for me.
Steve is such a great actor that I even caught myself getting teary.
It was a great way to say goodbye.

Its probably my all time favorite show so it was ridiculously sad for me.
Steve is such a great actor that I even caught myself getting teary.
It was a great way to say goodbye.

The Jim/Michael goodbye was without a doubt the best part of the episode.

Still not sure how I feel about Will Ferrell. That's not a bad thing... it's just I still am undecided.

Jim Carrey? Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom