So who else orders WATER at restaurants?

water saves a lot of money. i also enjoy drinking a lot of water, cause i like to see my piss clear.

I always drink water at home so when i eat out, thats my time to get soda or something else. I wanna cut soda out of my diet completely tho.

Man I remember when restaurants would bring you water plus whatever else you were drinking. I always order a water even if I order a beer, soda, tea etc.

Used to all the time. But no longer because, the stupid soda habit kicked in
smh.gif

On the rocks with a wedge of lime
pimp.gif
especially with sushi.
Unless its dinner with friends, I rather get a beer to start the night, but water is always best.

Originally Posted by Club29

I always do.

Always.

Its all I drink.

So im at steak and shake and my and a buddy order water, then she turns to my other two tablemates and says "u guys arent getting waters on me too are ya?"

I literally said "what part of the game is that?" and had a brief (although still charming, as I wanted my beef sans-spit) dialogue about how I always drink water.

Always.

Its all I drink.

Go.
That $@#@! is trying to get you to order something else so the price goes up...
- Price goes up, so does tax.
- On the norm, double the tax and you have your normal tip.
- In conclusion, this $@#@! wants a bigger "default" tip

That said, I always order water
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Bottled water.

And it's not all I drink, but at a restaurant that's usually what I'll order. That or alcohol.
bottled water tastes much better, especially Fiji.

if i'm eating out, i usually get an iced tea.

when i eat food, such as ramen noodles or pizza or damn near anything with water i feel nauseous. i literally will have to stop and concentrate on not throwingup.

only time i can drink water without throwin up is when i just drink it without eatin anything heavy.

maybe piece of fruit or some fruity candy. (no twayzar) <-------- i dont even know what that meanshahhahhhahahahaaaahh

I heard the lemon/lime you get the water is often dirty no? I always stay with water or any flavored sweet tea. Im been keeping away from soda the last year soimma keep it like that.

if i'm feeling cheap, i will go with water.

otherwise diet soda or beer.

if it was bottled water, id go with that 90% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom