So who believes that KG ...

Isn't this more up to management and Doc? I'm almost certain KG would be out there if they let him.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i don't care as long as the Cs lose. I want him to be there when the final buzzer sounds and i want an interview with him or at the very least - camera zoom on his unbearable sadness.
ANYTHING IS POSSSSSSSIBLEE!!!

I want them to lose because I am a Bulls fan and also because KG is a giant baby and an idiot.

if they are losing at halftime or the start of the 4th quarter, KG will dust off the jersey

i think pierce attempted to make a willis reid-esque comeback last year in the finals... but dude came back 5 minutes after it looked like he tore every musclein his leg, he faked the hell out of that injury.

Pretty Toney wrote:
My *+%**'s back
pimp.gif

As far as KG...nah, I don't think he'll be back. But if the Celtics somehow get to the Finals...#%$@ what Ainge said, KG will play.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Is he a Celtic? Yes.

Are they drama queens like that? Yes.

Then yes, I do think he would try something like that.
*peeps sig
ahh it al makes sense now....

but anyways, I don't think he will. That would be just plain stupid. This Celtics squad isn't going to reach the finals, and they DEF won't be ableto beat the Lakers, with their current line up, so why risk hurting yourself further for no reason. Just get healthy and be ready to dominate next season.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Executive76

after every game there is always a thread about something
eyes.gif

it's pathetic
smh.gif
smh.gif
That's why if the Cavaliers and Lakers do actually make the finals, I'm not even visiting the sports forum. Either that, or I'm gonna ask Meth if I can step in as a part-time moderator.
the forum will crash.... it'll be like WWIII

Originally Posted by Executive76

after every game there is always a thread about something
eyes.gif

it's pathetic
smh.gif

laugh.gif
word and its always a bulls fan/supporter trying to come at a celtics player....be thankful that yall made it to game 7....because the celtics are aboutto win by 15+ saturday

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

As a Bulls fan I want Garnett to play, then worsen his injury to the point where he gets his leg amputated right above the knee, then I want Rondo to get hit by a bus and die.
Don't hold back man, tell them how you really feel.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

As a Bulls fan I want Garnett to play, then worsen his injury to the point where he gets his leg amputated right above the knee, then I want Rondo to get hit by a bus and die.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

yo Kneesh you been real active in this sports section lately

heh... She won't be after tomorrow .

You mean when we win ? Nah I'mma be all up in this #!@*$ .
laugh.gif

& even if we lose I'mma be rooting for the Lakers .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

yo Kneesh you been real active in this sports section lately

heh... She won't be after tomorrow .

You mean when we win ? Nah I'mma be all up in this #!@*$ .
laugh.gif

& even if we lose I'mma be rooting for the Lakers .
pimp.gif

Welcome to the team.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

KG needs to come out from the locker room towards the end of the game ala Paul Pierce.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

has he been practicing? is he even in condition to play?
from what i know he has but not sure if hes been playing with the team. maybe just stuff on his own.

Back
Top Bottom