Banned
... is gonna pull a Willis Reid ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

Is he a Celtic? Yes.

Are they drama queens like that? Yes.

Then yes, I do think he would try something like that.

i think he should come back play this game and then sit again.....he should just be played during close out games and sit the first few games if they winthis series...but if hes not healthy at all then he shouldnt come back

Dude at work just told me that Danny Ainge came out today and confirmed Garnett is done for the year.

I personally believe that if you haven't played in any playoff game , you shouldn't be allowed to play in Game 7 of that series .

If/when he suits up at Gm7 , the only thing I'm going to say is "wowwwwww .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"

Like I said earlier , through Deng in , wrap it up .
wink.gif
laugh.gif

i hope the bulls win tonight... then i dont have to see him stupid $*% for this year anymore.. always making stupid faces on the bench...

i don't care as long as the Cs lose. I want him to be there when the final buzzer sounds and i want an interview with him or at the very least - camerazoom on his unbearable sadness.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Even if he did suit up...dude can barely move so how effective could he be?

Willis Reid ain't do nothing
grin.gif
didn't he hit the 1st shot of thegame and that's it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Dude at work just told me that Danny Ainge came out today and confirmed Garnett is done for the year.
Ain't no amount of "passion" gonna get him in a game now.

happy.gif

As a Bulls fan I want Garnett to play, then worsen his injury to the point where he gets his leg amputated right above the knee, then I want Rondo to get hitby a bus and die.

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

Even if he did suit up...dude can barely move so how effective could he be?
Word K, I know the point you're trying to make, but a lot of people think you're serious. LOL, I wouldn't put Willis Reed and KG inthe same sentence as far as playoff performances.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

after every game there is always a thread about something
eyes.gif

it's pathetic
smh.gif
smh.gif
That's why if the Cavaliers and Lakers do actually make the finals, I'm not even visiting the sports forum. Either that, or I'mgonna ask Meth if I can step in as a part-time moderator.

Back
Top Bottom