So, when did the Timberland 6" premium boot start retailing for $190??

If you copped at Luxury Shoes on a Canal or another legit shoe store then they're legit. If you literally copped ON Canal street then no chance in hell.

the other timbs thread east coast swag has a promo code thats 50% off from timberland which comes out to like 85 for the wheats. get it while it lasts fellas.

the other timbs thread east coast swag has a promo code thats 50% off from timberland which comes out to like 85 for the wheats. get it while it lasts fellas.
comes out to 100 for the premium and most sizes are gone.

well I wear a size 8 in timbs so I'm gucci. on the dudes bypassed the shipping fee by calling the customer service rep which is why it comes out to a hundo
yea I peeped. I actually ordered two pairs on two seperate orders and they came out to 100 each.

yea I peeped. I actually ordered two pairs on two seperate orders and they came out to 100 each.
you copped two of the same pair? I'm tight I paid that 125 for the YCMC deal for the wheats.  I used this code to get nubucks, never had the black pair before so it's a first.

you copped two of the same pair? I'm tight I paid that 125 for the YCMC deal for the wheats.  I used this code to get nubucks, never had the black pair before so it's a first.
nah one wheat and one black suede. The wheat is similar to my 40th anniversary and suede similar to the leather pair I scooped a week ago from my boy.

Yo who remebers the china blue joints from 01-02? why did i not keep those fresh
frown.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom