So What's this about a Sole Collector Store in LA??

Opening is Saturday morning.

Basketball is Friday afternoon.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Quote:
Sole Bar is more about bringing the magazine to life through interactive events held for each issue's release where we can have special guest speakers and events throughout the year than it is a store.......

.......Sole Bar is more of a lounge/event/reception setting for readers of the magazine and members of the shoe community.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

This man Ed put in WORK. I've seen everything already here and it's amazing.

Quote:
irregardless, are they going to have some sort of cover charge or impose a drink minimum to enter the joint &/or attend the seminars+exhibitions+etc?
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

^^^ LOL You should have directed that comment on the drinks at Seth...LOLOLOL :x
sick.gif
So did Steve lock down the afterparty entertainment he told me he was trying to get DJ wise??? I take it the afterparty is still gonna happen? Looking forward to it...

Thanks for the words on the work, I honestly can't wait to get on the plane and head down there so I can relax a bit, it's been a mad thrash the last week to get that stuff done and as soon as I get back I have to thrash on some stuff I am making for a tattoo shop in NY that has to be out of here by the 21st. So as soon as I get home another mad thrash begins!!! I hope everyone else likes it as much as you guys do. :b
tongue.gif
ing to sound like me last week... LOL

CL... Pics of the stuff will be posted soon, sorry I couldn't let any of them out before the event but you understand... :wink:
wink.gif

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

gotcha, Billy Ho. place+concept sounds decent. if it's gonna work anywhere, LA's the spot. i know they got that denim bar up here like some other dude mentioned before, but i've never been.

anyways, looking forward to the recap+pics. (no worries about holding out, metaldude. sharing is CARING, but wouldn't want any of the solebar goons to smash them thumbs of yours and put a cramp on your grind for letting some shots leak out) lol
I

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

wOW LA always has the greatest spots but fucc the traffic. LOL
Phoenix bound.. blah =O
671 to 619...

^^^since when does having a "dope legit collection" have to do with selling shoes in a shoe store? Its called inventory buddie

just peeped the sole bar thread in general.

metalmaned, DAYUUUUM!? :wow:
eek.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

^^^ LOL I guess someone posted pics before I could... The funny thing is that's actually me standing there with my hand on the toe.. LOL PM me your email addy and I'll send yu more detailed pics cause it has the tread and alot of small details you can't see in just 1 pic...

^^^Funny you saw it driving home drunk cause we were all still there workin all night to get the spot ready to go for Sat... It was a mad thrash to get stuff ready but it came together enough to be able to open. If you would have seen what that place looked like on Thursday night when i got there and then what it looked like on Sat, you'd flip... Thanks for the words on the shoe... I'll post more pics when I get a chance...

Back
Top Bottom