So...what happens to all these models?

How do they make a living once their run is over? I'm not talking runway models like Naomi Campbell or Gisele, I'm talking the Rosa Acosta's, theJessica Rabbits, Rita G's...etc...

Do they just get wifed up or fade in to obscurity broke as hell?

Also, it REALLY annoys me to hear them talk about "careers" like...girl you're SERIOUSLY gassed up thinking you have an actual job

they have children with the richest abusive men they can find.
now they have guaranteed income and a sob story to carry around with them.
smokin.gif

^ that or just fade away
ohwell.gif

Esther Baxter
Ki Toy
That fake booty broad
grin.gif

Melissa Ford

nowhere to be found, yes i looked
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

^ that or just fade away
ohwell.gif

Esther Baxter
Ki Toy
That fake booty broad
grin.gif

Melissa Ford

nowhere to be found, yes i looked
nerd.gif
melissa ford actually does a lot of hosting and interviews with BET or something...she has legit careers here and there...I think I also heard heron a radio show I believe...

Ki Toy
One of the more impressive @#$!% out there. Especially considering waist size, but good God, that forehead was something vicious.
tired.gif

ki_toy_johnson.jpg

SMH @ having to stand up to see her hairline.

prolly die of all the aids they get, from letting every dude in the industry smash.
or write a book word to supahead

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

they have children with the richest abusive men they can find.
now they have guaranteed income and a sob story to carry around with them.
smokin.gif
or end up giving head in the alleys for coke

considering almost all of those girls look like $$%* in real life without photoshop and airbrushing.......not many options available really.

good thing they have other skills and/or degrees to fall back on........right?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

considering almost all of those girls look like $$%* in real life without photoshop and airbrushing.......not many options available really.

forgot all about that.

Originally Posted by Small Fee

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

One of the more impressive @#$!% out there. Especially considering waist size, but good God, that forehead was something vicious.
tired.gif

ki_toy_johnson.jpg

SMH @ having to stand up to see her hairline.
laugh.gif

she'd still get it
smokin.gif

Ill take it gimme gimme

She now works mentally challenge and disable I believe.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I'm sure fellatio isn't a skill worth bragging about.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

How do they make a living once their run is over? I'm not talking runway models like Naomi Campbell or Gisele, I'm talking the Rosa Acosta's, the Jessica Rabbits, Rita G's...etc...

Do they just get wifed up or fade in to obscurity broke as hell?

Also, it REALLY annoys me to hear them talk about "careers" like...girl you're SERIOUSLY gassed up thinking you have an actual job
Dang, I have no idea who any of those people are.
laugh.gif

I never considered those chicks models
laugh.gif

They get paid to make appearances at places, they probably try to get in to acting, they try to get hosting jobs for tv shows, a bunch of other low key stuff,they eventually do playboy, etc.

EDIT

Try to do radio too. Gloria Velez was just on Real Chance Of Love I think recently
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Didn't KiToy work in construction prior to videos? I vaguely remember an interview with her and Big Boi and it was said that she was living good in ATLprior to "The Way You Move " video.

I would imagine all those models end up as some rich man's wife or misstress. Either way, they are not broke.

Back
Top Bottom