So what do you think of the Best Buy $950 deal?

iloveshoes

Banned
46" inch Sony LCD 1080p, ps3, blue ray movie, and a game? Planning to pick it up, wanted to know what you guys think.

Its actually a really good deal...The W series TV package is $1040 in store...all the stores around here are out of both though

If I was in the market for these items, I'd jump on it. Off tops it sounds like a good deal, good console (imo), bravia is a great tv, plus a flick and agame. All for just over a g with tax. I say do it
pimp.gif
enjoy that ps3 too

is the tv 120hz? if so great deal... i mean its a good deal regardless but it would be better if it was 120hz...

K cool. Looks like imma cop it this week.
smile.gif
it's too bad that's a select game, and a select blu ray.

It is a good deal. The thing is, I heard if they were out of the specific bluray or video game they give you as choices, you cant do the deal. I like the 42inch tv, an xbox and 3 games for 700 deal better, but yes, good deal.

damn i copped a 46 in samsung on black friday. i woulda copped this deal in a heart beat.

good lookin out on this thread.. now i may have a 42" plasma and a 360 (going to sell) by the end of this week.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

good lookin out on this thread.. now i may have a 42" plasma and a 360 (going to sell) by the end of this week.
pimp.gif
Where can I find the X-Box deal at?

Back
Top Bottom