So what are your All-NBA teams looking like?

why are you guys putting KG over Amare? We all know Amare is having a better season then KG, stat wise. But if Amare is listed as a center, then Dwightdeserves to be ontop, unless Amare explodes in the playoffs.
a57157ede57ed0727c696f0435d1b50287768b3.x-bmp

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

why are you guys putting KG over Amare? We all know Amare is having a better season then KG, stat wise. But if Amare is listed as a center, then Dwight deserves to be ontop, unless Amare explodes in the playoffs.
a57157ede57ed0727c696f0435d1b50287768b3.x-bmp

Leadership and defense. That's that thing you do on the other end of the court when you don't have the ball.

^^ okay soo.... you put Amare over Dwight? And not over KG?

oh and Amare is leading KG by more blocks.

^^ im just saying.. he's trying to point out that KG deserves 1st NBA team over Amare and he clearly doesn't. KG is in the East guys.

^^ im just saying.. he's trying to point out that KG deserves 1st NBA team over Amare and he clearly doesn't. KG is in the East guys.

What does the Eastern conference have to do with anything?
roll.gif
This isthe All-NBA Team. Not the All-Western Conference team...

^^ okay soo.... you put Amare over Dwight? And not over KG?

oh and Amare is leading KG by more blocks.

And Amare leads KG on getting dunked on by a wide margin. Hell, if Minnesota played the Suns more often, Al Jefferson would be up for MVP.

Bottom line man, KG is on the team with the best record in the NBA. He is the glue of their defense, he plays hard EVERY night, and is at the top of his game. Your boy Stat puts up ridiculous fantasy numbers and for that I listed him as my center. But do not knock KG vs anything Stat does. Because Stat would loseall day. Let it go.

KG'sD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amare's and it isn't even debatable

Doesn't matter that KG plays in the East because we've seen what his Squad has done to the West this season.

I think everyone agrees (except for the Amare fan) that it's CP, KG, LB, KG, and DH for the first team.

Originally Posted by aepps20

KG's D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amare's and it isn't even debatable

Doesn't matter that KG plays in the East because we've seen what his Squad has done to the West this season.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I think everyone agrees (except for the Amare fan) that it's CP, KG, LB, KG, and DH for the first team.

Garnett is good, but doe he really need to be on the list twice?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

2nd team

derron williams
iverson
mcgrady
duncan
stat

3rd team
nash
durant
melo
al jefferson
chris kaman

This is the All-NBA Team. Not the All-Western Conference team...
the nba is the western conference.

If you guys look at what players Amare used to have to guard before Shaq came here, and who KG guards everynight in the sorry Eastern conference, you'llknow what I mean.

Originally Posted by redstorm24

2nd team

derron williams
iverson
mcgrady
duncan
stat

3rd team
nash
durant
melo
al jefferson
chris kaman
roll.gif
at kevin durant. No Baron Davis?

2nd team

derron williams
iverson
mcgrady
duncan
stat

3rd team
nash
durant
melo
al jefferson
chris kaman

Dirk Nowitski doesn't even crack the 3rd team, all NBA? Really? Wow.

Originally Posted by nitzski

1st Team:

Kobe
McGrady
Lebron
KG
D. Howard

2nd Team:

Paul
Iverson
Melo
Duncan
A. Stoudamire

3rd team:

Nash
D. Williams
Paul Pierce
Dirk
Yao

tough to leave off Baron, Boozer and even Camby but there's strong competition this year...

i actually like that mcgrady mention but some people are gonna start saying how an "all nba team HAS to have a pg" - that it cant just be twogood guards
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

2nd team

derron williams
iverson
mcgrady
duncan
stat

3rd team
nash
durant
melo
al jefferson
chris kaman

Dirk Nowitski doesn't even crack the 3rd team, all NBA? Really? Wow.
Come on now, you know dude isn't serious... he has Durant in there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom