So what are some of the most underated/overated J's?

^^ especialy the super limited releases like titaniums and black/red premiers.. who cares if there worth 1,800 on ebay? they suck. there completely not worthit. its PURE HYPE!

iii's are the best. 15's are garbage jordan 17 lightning all star very underrated. jordan xx3 all star underrated as well

Overrated-Spacejams/Carmines (I have em, but ppl think that if they own THIS shoe, that makes them a longtime sneaker head...)
Underrated-Maroon vi's

Grapes def get too much shine or maybe im just salty because i couldnt get a pair...hype kills

as far as underrated id say 17s

First of all.... how can a shoe be overated if no one likes it? the X's are underated, hypebeasts now a days think they ugly
tired.gif

the XX's are underated, but i like em. and the VI's and the XI's are the number 1 overated, and hyped about shoe

underated:
XVI, XVII, XXI
2k9(yes I said it...Its not as ugly as you guys make it seem...you guys got to pay more attention to the material on this shoe...and its a good shoe to ballin)
wink.gif

I believe the AJVI is underrated because the Infrared VI's are overrated..

Does that make sense...????

PackersGotMe wrote:
I believe the AJVI is underrated because the Infrared VI's are overrated..

Does that make sense...????

It makes no sense...But i do understand what you are saying. The shoe it self is underrated. But the infrared colorway is so overrated, that people over lookthe look of the overall shoe.

And in my opinion the Ginger XVI's are very underrated. Along with Gray Suede XX1's. And my wild card that i will get flamed for the jordan XIX. One ofmy favs.

to me, the most OVERRATED (gets the most love) shoes are the 3,4,6,11,23, the most UNDERRATED (people slept on and wish they had, or gets under appreciated)9,10,18,21,22

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

overrated = carmines

underrated = XXI

qft I also think XI's are overrated. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I don't think (like many others) that they are Gods gift to sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom